Why do girls always look at other guys even when they are dating someone?

ok so i no that a lot of women cheat and even the ones who dont are always looking at other guys as soon as someone good looking walks past they look or flirt what is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It goes both ways men and women do it. BUT it depends on the person themselves. personally I have no Interests in looking at other men when I know I have an amazing guy. I guess those you've met that do that just happen to notice whatever they find attractive and can't help it but do it

What Girls Said 5

• You can look, but you can't touch.

You're always going to see someone you friend attractive, but just b/c you look doesn't mean you want them.

Well with cheaters they do... But not every girl is like that.

• Im pree sure both guys and girls do this?

• I asked this question and I got attackedby it...

• Its the same with guys looking at other girls when they are dating someone.

• Guys do the same lol

What Guys Said 3

• Why do I look at other people's food when I'm out to eat? Why do I stare at the sky when I'm in class? Why does Obama stare at a teleprompter when he's giving a speech?

Shit's interesting to look at, doesn't really mean much. My eyes are free to wander, but my actions might not be.

• Because girls are looking for better options. If they constantly look at other guys, then that means they are more likely to dump you for someone better. However, guys do the same thing too. Now I think guys are a bit more loyal and know their limit. They sometimes are aware that it is very hard for them to get their current girlfriend in the first place, which means they are less likely to lose her by doing dumb things like cheating or look at other girls uncontrollably while they are dating someone. Girls don't mind looking at other guys because if their current boyfriend doesn't like it, they can find another boyfriend.

• Common sense please. What do you think