Girls always complain men cheat if you realy look at it I think more women cheat why?

ok men cheat ect, but men dont break womens hearts to them its more about sex, but women cheat and fall for other guys, even so if a realy good looking guy like a model or some saught gives her a compliment she looses interest in her boyfriend wich she is already dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me add that it's statistically proven that in marriage, women cheat more. The only reason men are blamed more is because women are better at hiding it (which makes it double cheating in the eyes of some, because they're living a lie afterwards)

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...st-better-lying-it.html

• Men just brag more about it. Everytime a woman is cheated on and finds out, it's almost always because someone has blabbed lol. Women don't even tell their BFF about shit like this. Maybe a sister.. but maaaaaybe. Cheating is cheating, just because you can hide it better doesn't mean it's worse.

• EXACTLY
      in fact, i consider it worse to cheat then live a lie, then cheat and admit it. Because if you admit it you're at least honest about it and aknowledges your mistake. But if you're hiding it you're not only cheating, you're also actively lying to your partner and implies you refuse to aknowledge your mistake (also you're living a lie, playing fool's with your other half).
      But either way, cheating is a de facto delbreaker, wether if was intentional or not. Because sex isn't acidental. You simply don't accidentally trip and land on a dick.

What Girls Said 5

• Women do cheat, they just hide it very well. And one problem is that some foolish women settle for less, and that's a recipe for disaster. In other words those women will cheat because they settled for someone they don't really desire. Than it's just a matter of time for a woman to cheat. Because she will be sitting next to this guy on the couch, look at him and think 'what the fuck am I doing with this guy'. But than again they don't want to be alone and stay in this 'settled-for-less'-relationship. Foolish!

I would never settle for less, I'd rather die single than be with someone who I don't really desire.

• Girls or guys whichever it goes both ways. I've had a boyfriend who broke my heart for falling in love with someone else. So not just Sex. That person might have lost interest Because of the excitement?

• Everyone know men are cheater, jokers, Lairs and player so don't come here and start giving us a lesson about it.

• Men cheat for pleasure woman cheat for affection in some cases

• What a bold statement. I'd love to see it sourced properly.

Why Because you're taking a statement and turning it arround to make the man the bad guy. He cheats for pleasure; sexist pig. She cheats for affection; "just naturally seeking what her bf can't give her".

Might not be your intention, but that's the comon explanation to your approach. Just saying.

• That's what they told me in pyschology class.

• it's true.

• Men cheat for sex. But I guess if they REALLY love a girl, they would stick to one girl.
    On the other hand, girls cheat for various reasons. Girls love attention. They might be getting attention from their current bf, but if another guy or a better looking one, starts flirting with them, most of the girls fall for it and leave their current bfs. I guess, we girls are more stupid than boys.

What Guys Said 6

• No.
    Cheating is wrong, no matter who does it and how they do it. Cheating doesn't depend on gender, but on the person itself.

• I had a girlfriend cheat on me several times over a year. She played on my emotions.
    But i don't generalize. It depends on the person not the gender i have plenty of guy friends who cheat on their gf's and know plenty of girl who do the same.
    I also know many people who keep it totally exclusive. It comes down to morals, and having a conscious.

• I would say the incidence of cheating is about equal, but I understand kinda where you're coming from.

• This is why i only want sex

• When I got cheated on the girl thought I was cheating on her so she cheated on me. Kind of immature if you ask me

• Hypocritical isn't it? There's plenty of women that cheat, but they don't get ridiculed as much as guys do plus Western society chronically over sympathizes with women even when they are dead wrong and its 100% their fault things are the way they are.