She acts weird only on Saturdays?

So I've been talking to this girl for a few months now, and I've noticed that she acts really weird on most Saturdays.

Basically what happens is we text until she falls asleep on Friday nights, and then when she wakes up on Saturday, she'll finally reply to my text from the night before. Then when I wake up (normally like 2 hours after her) I'll respond to it, and that's it. She reads the text normally around 4 hours after I send it, but she doesn't respond (even if it's a question).

I tried sending a follow up text the other week after this happened, and she responded to it, but I could tell she didn't wanna talk because she was giving me 1 or 2 word replies, and it just generally seemed like something was wrong. (She's not one to share her feelings)

Last week after this happened, I didn't bother her for the rest of the day and just sent her a quick "Hey" text Sunday afternoon. She immediately responded by apologizing for not replying the day before, because she "turned off her phone and did nothing for the rest of the day."

But the reason this confuses the hell out of me, is because any other day of the week I can tell she LOVES texting me. She will drop everything and respond immediately, she almost always texts me first, and I generally feel like she enjoys talking to me. So does anyone know why it is just Saturdays that she doesn't seem to care about me?

Most Helpful Girl

• My best guess is that she is busy on Saturdays I would not worry too much about it.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she is doing something very important in Saturdays. Try asking her, hey so do you have plans for Saturday.. But if she says no, then you kinda have to ask her out otherwise it's a odd question

• Lol is she Jewish?

• Maybe she is busy

What Guys Said 1

• What does she do on Saturdays? Is it something stressful? Is it something that demands a lot of time? Or is Saturday just another day for her? Girls aren't as irrational as guys tend to think. It's probable that there is an underlying reason for this change in behavior.