How can I get a boyfriend?

I am 22 and I've never had a boyfriend. I've dated guys but somehow it all goes wrong way. They are either older, or its not the right timing for them. I always end up hurt.

I now want a boyfriend, i go to school but i dont want to date anyone in my college, i work, one boy at work who has a gf.. i dont know if clubbing is the right place to attract the right guys.. i mean where else? at the gym? its weird if i go hit on a guy randomly at the gym..

SO where do i find him? and please no online datings.. thats where i met all the others.

Most Helpful Guy

• The gym is actually a great place just don't approach them while they are working out. say hello by a water fountain or something.
    Sometimes it takes time to find someone. Don't worry!
    Don't get overly attached to people you just start dating always keep yourself open to others. You can be dating several people at the same time. just make sure when you find the right guy to stop talking to others.
    Good Luck

What Guys Said 5

• try harder and most of all DON'T BE SHY

• Im right here baby..
    And no.. clubbing is the worse possible way to look for the "right guy". Clubbing is usually for hook ups and the playas type who are looken to get laid by hooking up with cuties at the club B)

• Go to the library and see if you see some dude doing research there. Might be cool.

• Depends how you like your ideal man, if you can give some details on what your interested in then some of us could point in the right direction! :)

• You can buy them on eBay!!. With 30 day replacement warranty. :)

What Girls Said 1

• What about friends of friends? Parties or some cafe! it's not about the place actually. You could end up dating a guy you met in a public bathroom. it's about confidence, you approach any guy in a mall or anywhere else. say hi, ask them if they'd like coffee or something. Play it cool, say stuff like my friend bailed on me so you just decide that going home is not an option so you don't seem desperate.

• My guy friends are mostly gay

• So try parties or clubbing (but i don't think any of them would be searching for something serious there). What about blind dating? For sure some of your friends know straight guys. Try to be open to anything, confidence is the key.