Should the girl go over to the guys place when dating?

Dating for a month. We had proper dates in the first two weeks but now he just wants me to come over to his place every time we meet (it takes 30mins for me) when I go he's very nice to me and takes me out to the park near his place or a nice restaurant for lunch and then we go to his place and watch a movie cuddling. No sex.

He does night shifts so he says he feels too tired to leave his house and pick me up. But to me it seems like he doesn't want to put in effort or am I being needy? I don't know what to do I like him a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try not to over think this. He might not know of any places closer to your home that you would like to go to. Or he might really be tired and not feel safe driving long distances. It doesn't mean he isn't willing to put in an effort.

What Guys Said 3

• It mighty or be entirely true that he's too tired, but maybe he just likes it better when you go to his house. I think it's quite romantic what he's doing, so don't question if it's weird or not because it's normal. Just go with the flow, and you will bond closer everytime.

• Yeah you should be going over to his place, but he should want to see yours too so invite him over on his off day or something

• Seriously think he's acting like he is based on other experiences with women, which all shape how we think. May have been told that he's moved in too fast previously or that he doesn't open up his world to a gf. I see absolutely nothing wrong with what he's doing. Sounds like a gent but, if you need him to be more active, both in terms of travel & sexually, just tell him. Would be music to most guys ears

What Girls Said 0