Is it okay for a girl to ask a guy to be her boyfriend?

Makes gestures about being his girlfriend. Hasn't asked. Is it weird for a girls to ask guys? Has a girl asked you to be their boyfriend or Have you asked a guy to be your boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah its fine, it is also your right isn't it?

What Guys Said 5

• It's more than ok, and the guy will love that, as it shows bravery and independence. It will add more points to you.

• Are u nutz or have the world turn upside down.-.
    Who says that gender plays an important role in the relationship? I believe there's no FAWKEN rule in the dating game. If u like sumbody, chase them til u fulfilled ur dream or else be like the other naive fuels and let things slip by and keep regretting and complaining that why ur still single. Those are the silly gurls who thought that only guys have to do all this and that and that it's our job. Silly gurls lel.

• I think that would be great if more did. Sometimes we don't know if girls are playing head games. if you like someone you gotta be happy and be with them. I hint with a girl all the time at work asked her out 5 times no answer. Always flirted with me now all the sudden I herd they had a boyfriend. If a guy gives you a hint go for it. I would get that lucky. Good luck!

• Why would it not be ok? I don't see any problems with it.

• Go for it, it's flattering for a guy

What Girls Said 1

• I asked my boyfriend before we started dating to be exclusive. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't ask.