Is this girl not interested? Should I move on?

I went on a date with this girl and we agree to go on a second one but ever since our first day she doesn't text me at all, I do all the texting, all her responses are one word answers and she's logged into online dating

Most Helpful Guy

• I recommend texting only to set up a date only if she is still acting like this drop her

What Girls Said 4

• Either she's really shy or just not interested. I think it would be best to move on, but if she starts talking to you again, then she's probably interested. Don't waste your time dwelling on it though.

• she's definitely not shy

• Oh, well forget about her. Trust me dude, I'm talking to a guy just like that and he's bad news.

• maybe she is just shy. send her a place and time to met and see what she answers also flirt with her bait over text.

• she is not shy at all

• that it seems you really want me to tell you to move on.

• I can only beg so much

• Yeah, you should probably move on.

• 1. She is really shy.
    2. She is probably not that interested. I think you should move on, and if she by chance would suddenly start talking to you again, then maybe she actually is interested. But I would probably move on :) don't waste your time on someone that is not interested in you.

• I can tell you one thing she's not shy at all

• Well, then I think you should move on :)

What Guys Said 2

• honestly dont text her give her time maybe she is just trying to play it like that, hard to get, dont give her the attention get her to want it I know if will be hard dont text her for a week or two and see if their is a response, I used to always text this girl but now I dont text and things have turned she is the first to start talking to me and it is like that daily now she is the first to initiate text so sometimes you have to let them desire it

• I'm too old for those kind of games

• okay then the best is to leave it and move on because at the moment she is not really being responsive

• I don't know what the fuck is wrong with women. This has happened to me on 4 DATES! I went out with 4 different women and its the same shit.

I went on another date (my 5th date) with another girl last Monday and decided to stop trying to "date" women and just try to fuck them. I fucked this girl and now she keeps texting me to no end!

• what does your story have to do with mine

• With the 4 women I went on dates with, I deleted their number after a while because they were acting like the woman you described. After I deleted them, I never heard from them again. Like I said man... just use dating as a way to get laid and don't give a shit and you women will talk to you more.

• I'm not trying to get laid I'm trying to get a girlfriend