Slept with best friend? Advice?

My best friend and I are 19 and we have known each other since the start of last year. I have had a crush on her since the first time that I saw her, but never said anything because she's way out of my league and realistically, she could have any guy that she wants.

Anyway, last night, we were studying together and we were drinking a little bit and eventually we both went to sleep in my bed. When I woke up this morning we were sort of spooning. I couldn't see her face, but she wasn't moving, so I assumed that she was still asleep. My hand was around her waist and for some reason I just started to rub her stomach. Not long after that she just flipped over and jumped on top. We looked into each others eyes and then we just started making out.

If it matters, the sex was amazing (for both of us). But my question is, how do I play it if I want a relationship with her. Do I just not mention it, and hope she says something? She's never showed any interest in me as anything more than a friend. She's the best friend I've ever had and I don't want to lose that. Some advice would be good. Thanks

• Ask her on a date
  • Wait and see if she says anything
  • Make a joke about it and see how she reacts
  • Other
Did she just do it because she was still drunk?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really not sure what to tell you, other than, if I were her in this situation, I'd talk to you about it ASAP and see where things go. I don't know if she will since I don't know her, but that's what would do. I hope you get it all figured out! It sounds like you like each other a lot

What Girls Said 1

• This is difficult because you never what she is thinking. Talk about it and see what happens with that. Good luck

What Guys Said 4

• Just talk to her about it and be open, people need to stop thinking so much about what could would & should happen. If you're open you'll get honesty & you'll know for sure that's the most important thing

• But if she doesn't feel the same way, then I could lose her as a friend.

• Well it's not like she'll be shocked you brought it up, you slept together for gods sake. Start by talking about that night, gage her opinion & if you can steer to convos action in the direction you want. If you've had sex then your relationship has already changed.

• Talk to her and be upfront about it.

People come into your life for one of three things, a reason, a season, and a lifetime.

• Maybe y'all are BEST friends now. Talk about it.

• You gave her a belly rub and she jumped on your dick! Sounds like a real bitch! I'm callin BS on this whole story, people don't act like that.

• No, they don't. But the two aren't an action, reaction pair.

• If you wanna get technical newton's third law states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction ergo a girl waking up to both of you having dog breath in the morning and a belly rub doesn't equal sex.

• Obviously...