Ladies, what little things do you enjoy most about your relationship with your boyfriend or husband?

I'm 29 and I've never had a serious relationship before, however I am currently headed in that direction with a wonderful woman. We've been seeing each other for about a month now and I really enjoy spending time with her, and I know she enjoys spending time with me because she'll tell me she wants to see me and doesn't care what we do and that she trusts me.

I think I'm fairly good with the big things and our dates always go really well and are creative, fun, and romantic. However I'm worried I might be overlooking some of the more subtle aspects of a relationship. For example, I've complimented her fashion sense a couple times but I just realized I've never told her how beautiful I think she is, so next time we go out on a romantic date I'm going to make sure I look her in the eyes and tell her.

So ladies, what are some of the "little things" your guy does for you that you appreciate? I'm just trying to get an idea of what goes on in a successful relationship and make sure I'm not missing anything simple obvious, like telling her how beautiful I think she is. Of course I will talk about this with her soon so that I know what she's looking for, but any tips you ladies have are helpful too!

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I are total goofballs, haha. When we're together, his purpose in life is to irratate the heck out of me! He acts stupid and obnoxious and mean, and I always laugh and tell him how terrible he is. He only acts that way to get a reaction out of me. And then right when I start to get tired of his nonsense, he'll lay down next to me and touch my face and just gaze into my eyes. It makes my heart melt. :) And then he goes right back to annoying me, haha.

Anyway, moral of the story I guess: It's important to have fun together but still take time to get serious and remind that person how lucky you are.

What Girls Said 3

• I like it when he lets me pick the movie or tv channel, when he just gives me a back massage because he can, when he brings me my favorite meal from my favorite place because he "was in the area and thought of me," and when he calls me out of the blue just to say he loves me.

• The really long stares and then they just say I love you also hugs from behide are the besttt!

• He has to get up real early for his job and every morning before he leaves he wakes me up with a kiss and tells me he loves me and to have a great day (or something to that effect).

Hell randomly get me presents. Like a CD he saw at the store and thought id like, or my fave chocolate etc etc...

he's a great listener, always there when i need to vent.

He knows what time of the month my period comes and will pick up tampons if he notices im low (may be considered weird but i find it sweet).

What Guys Said 1

• I love the long talks. Sitting next to each other, just being.