Was he going in for a kiss or a bite before we got interupted?

Okay, so I've been friends with this guy for a while now. I'm pretty much sure he likes me since he waits for me outside of class and he walks me out the door to go home (my schedule is shorter than his) and he gets himself late but he doesn't care. We both play fight with eachother and he likes to take my stuff so I can chase him. Lately when he has been walking me out through the bottom floor, where there's barely any people he's been hugging me tightly from behind. The other day we started playfully biting eachother's cheeks. He started it first! and he even went for the neck too the following day! Everyone i have class with thinks we're dating and some even confronted him about me and him but he doesn't really deny it and blushes instead. So the other day we were in the bottom floor and we were biting eachother. I bit him on the cheek and he said that he was gonna bite me on the lip and make it bleed. So he was about to do it but then one of our friends interupted us. So now I'm wondering if he was going in for a bite that was gonna be a kiss, or just a bite, or just a kiss. Help me out guys!!!

Check out my last question below:
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1208735-do-guys-enjoy-biting-girls-cheeks-neck-lips-do-you-like-it-if

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh goodness its so obvious he likes you. He probably was gonna kiss you.

What Guys Said 2

• Kiss for sure

• He was just going in for a kiss..!

What Girls Said 1

• he was going for a kiss lol! I wish this would happen to me but my mom doesn't let me date or do anything LOL Go for it, date him, stop playing games and just date already you know you both want to! and its nothing wrong with that! good luck :D