What would you say? or think if a guy were to ask you out to the movies?

Well , say he's in your classroom but he never talked to you and like he asked you out to the movies. . . . what would you think? and what would you say?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think thats sweet and is really courageous it takes confidence to go after something u want and thats attractive to me. I would go on the date as long as the guy asks me on a date like a gentleman and has a good sense of humor to make me feel comfortable bt thats just me I like a guy thats funny.

• Why is Confidence so attractive to u

• Bc it means a guy will be willing to do anything such as be protective. and defend me if anything such as a guy trying to harrass me. to me that is one of my biggest faves I want to know a guy would stand up for me against all odds means in mind im valuable to him and I would do the same for him.

• Good answer.

What Girls Said 3

• i would say... yes. would be awesome.

• I would be flattered really flattered hahah but first at least talk to her :) good luck :)

• I'd say yeah and probably be quite flattered

What Guys Said 1

• I'd dig it. Let's sneak in candy from Target.