What is the best way to ask a girl out? Please help a shy guy?

There's a girl like and when it comes to it, I'd like to pop the question. The problem is I don't know how to, well actually I do but what's the best way? And also I am shy and she is shy so I get nervous. And also, we don't get to be together just the two of us ever, so how can I get her to be by herself to ask? Thanks for support.

Most Helpful Girl

• catch up to her when you're inbetween lessons, or at the start of lunch when she hasn't found her friends yet. If she's shy, she won't just reject you, its sad but shy girls don't get many offers for that kind of thing. If you're uncomfortable just suggest a group outing, some of your friends and some of hers, and that way it will be less awkward, and then you can just go from there, maybe even ask her on a proper date when your on the group date... hope this helps :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't, it won't last long. hanging out yes. But being shy wanting a date. No. Have ever seen a flower in 20xs speed, or think of peeling a banana slowly, does it not come out to show itself? Does these things shy away no more? If a flower is closed and now trying root itself up to the surface the the person ( she) will have to wait to truly know to invest in her time. If the banana is not peeled how can anyone find joy in eating it? Unless you swallow that shyness girls will peel you off for you and eat you alive. Or wait until flower is ready and pluck you apart! hang out with her and tell her these things.

" ( complement her),( give her a reason for the compliment), ( throw in humor, tons of it.), ( lastly ask her if she's busy or not.)" if all goes well, say " I don't mean to be a bother but I find you attract and beautiful, is there anyway we could hang out?"

• I'm shy but not so shy that I'd screw if up because I'm a decent and romantic guy. And she knows I like her, but I'm not sure if I wanna be that straight up with her because I could waste all that time I spent getting to know her before she just brushes my off and it gets awkward between us. Does this change your opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You can probably ask her what are you doing during the weekend? Then if she says nothing or im not sure then just ask her well i was planning in going to blah blah would you like to go?

• find her common hobby. bump into her. ask her for a coffee together. and talk!

• Please something for someone who is16 and is still in school? Thanks

• thats great. that means u have a connection with that girl. at least u already in her friends circle. just be a man. find a perfect timing to ask her out. i is not that hard i think. u just dont have enough courage to do that.

• Haha yeah I know. It's about finding the courage. And I have to be ready to face rejection of it comes. :/

What Guys Said 2

• Don't ask her out, she's going to say no. Then you'll just have to restart everything you've built up. I mean, you've already asked her and she said no. Have you found out why yet? There must be a reason why. Plus you're in the middle of exams. Why would she want a bf now. Just wait bro

• How well do you know this girl? Do you know if she likes you to?

• In fact no I don't actually know. But this isn't for right now if just like to know for future reference. And I know this girl very well, we've talked quite a bit

• *plays "mission impossible" music.

• So fitting Haha