Is acne unattractive?

Is a bit of acne on a girl unattractive? Girls, do you find it unattractive on guys? How much is too much? Be honest. Personally I don't care As long as it isn't super severe. However when someone has severe acne I feel terribly bad for them rather than judge them for something they cannot control. T

Most Helpful Guy

• i go with @RationalMale 's comment. sure it is unattractive but its a pert of life. some people have it young some people have it when they are older and the severity too varies. Like you said, you feel bad for those who have it bad, I used to be one of those people when i was in your age range. it wasn't too severe, but bad enough to make people looking at my face to squirm a little. As you can see in my pic, its all gone. left naturally. when the different hormones that are bubbling within your surface come to terms with each other...(time varies).. it will leave on its own. Or you can try the facial stuff i tried (that worked for a day and came back worse lol)

What Guys Said 3

• To answer your question, yes, acne is unattractive,(unless you're talking about a couple bumps then it doesn't matter) but not to the point where I wouldn't ask a girl out because of it. I understand how it is, I had it once, but if it's out of control and willingly lets it get worse, she would appear as if she didn't care about her appearance.

• Acne's unattractive.

However, it's just part of life. Lots of girls get some acne. So as long as it's not bad, then you learn to shrug and ignore it.

• No. Acne is absolutely beautiful.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't notice acne honestly, yes I do see it but I just look pass it. I have dealt with very oily skin, no acne but just sooo oily skin. After getting rid of that I have really noticed that I don't see peoples acne or other skin imperfections anymore. I have seen how much it affects your confidence etc. so when I see someone with acne I just look pass it.

• It's always been said that beauty comes with a price. Isn't it proven true here? If a girl wants to look her best, she would bother to spend money on products and wake up extra early just to look good.
    All in all, a bit of acne is not unattractive. It just gives people the impression that you don't bother about your health or even bother going to the doctor to get medicine to treat it.