I want to know if this is true?

would u consider a out of shape guy attrctive or would u just pass him by regaurdless of his personallty?

Most Helpful Girl

• i usually just look at the face unless he's really huge than to be honest, i'd probably not find him as attractive but would still get to know him. I dated a chubby guy and was still super attracted to him but sometimes and I don't know if it's just me but if you get to know a guys personality and you like him, he becomes more attractive to you. cause i thought he was just ok at first.

What Girls Said 3

• I like my teddy bears ;)

• Nope, not at all but if he's self conscious then probably not

• I date the guy, not his body :)

What Guys Said 2

• Don't know, I'm not a queer.

But goddamn, If your the fat guy why don't you pick your balls up off the floor and do something about your fat body?

Be the best you can be - eat healthy, hit the gym, get into active, sweaty lifestyle. Then study how to love a gal properly and get to work. Now you will have the body, the skills and the personality.

• Just hit the gym and stfu...