When will I ever get a girlfriend?

As I have just turned 16, i'm reallt sad and frustrated as to why girls don't like me. I dress well, have an English accent, i'm funny and i'm well built (I've literally been hitting the gym for 4 months just to look better)

No matter how hard I try, i've been rejected 4 times. And those same girls that rejected me went for guys 10X uglier than I am. It makes me sad that a good moddest male like myself has to go through high school without girls paying any attention to me, or giving me a chance. I know i'm not outgoing, but being rejexted 4 times pretty much explains why I am not outgoing.

What am I doing wrong :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in high school once and I thought the same way. Most young men in high school think that having muscle and dressing nice will get them a girlfriend, but in reality that's not true. However I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I can't speak for the women or every guy, but I will say that dressing nice and having muscle isn't a bad thing and could be a plus. I want you to understand first that all women are different and are into different guys. Don't make your appearance your top priority. You should work on your personality and learn to be humorous (if you aren't already), because what I've learned from being with women is that making them laugh is a plus. It's not about dressing nice or having the muscle, it's about being interesting and making a girl want you. Being interesting doesn't mean you have to be outgoing, just be interesting in things that your passionate about. Also I'm not sure how you approached the women, but don't rush trying to get a girlfriend. It's all a process, getting a girlfriend is completely different that getting a date. Next time when you go up to a women who you think is beautiful, just be confident and say something like, "Hey, I saw you earlier today and I would have regretted it if I didn't come and say hi." or something along those lines. Ask her a open-ended question instead of a yes or no question, because then you could get a conversation out of it and learn what you two have in common. If it so happens that you reach a high in the conversation, just tell her that you think she's cool and that you two should hang out something doing [whatever you found that you had in common with her] and ask for her number. However, this doesn't mean you have a girlfriend, it just means she's giving you a chance to get her as a girlfriend. Going out on a date is testing whether or not your good enough to be with her. By the way, your not doing anything wrong, your just looking at the right place. Anyway I hope this helps!

• By the way, when I wrote "and every guy" and didn't mean that you were attracted to men, I'm just saying that if your dressing to impress it's not only women, but guy's too. Like when you buy a new watch, most women probably wouldn't notice, but guy's will (not in a homosexual way).

What Girls Said 5

• "i've been rejected 4 times. And those same girls that rejected me went for guys 10X uglier than I am. It makes me sad that a good moddest male like myself"

I'm going to just enjoy how contradictory these two statements are. It's alright for you to be hurt that you got rejected but it is not alright for you to insult someone for having something you want.

You are not modest.

• I seriously have no idea why girls don't like you. :/

• @Creator109

You got your panties all up in a bunch when someone told you the honest truth. You have a bad attitude and its not attractive. btw, CommieDearest is pretty.

• The reason is because of the way you talked to @CommieDearest which was extremely unattractive and rude.

• I feel you are not yet ready, give it another year or two before u seek out girl friends, coz you all are minors. Dating, as in interacting with girls, is fine, but keep it light, don't go into anything serious. What about ur other activities - studies, goals, career, etc? I think u have to give a major chunk of time to those as well.

• Just give it some time. You're sort of young now you're eventually find someone

• you sound a bit wimpy and boring to be honest.. sorry but that's probably the only explanation

What Guys Said 5

• " i'm well built (I've literally been hitting the gym for 4 months just to look better)"

http://menversus.com/images/bertstare.jpg

• Post a pic of yourself.

• It's your personality, as simple as that. Change your personality for the better and girls would like to hang out with you, and maybe give you a chance. Or you can use this time as an opportunity to work hard for college.

• I can't predict the future. Someday soon, my friend.

• 1 you're young 2 those guys were most likely more popular than you 3 you sound like a douche.