Am I a racist to you?

Hi, I'm a Asian guy and I only like white gurls. is that racist?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's racist but most people are kinda racist in that area.

What Girls Said 11

• it is only racist if you treat all white girls differently than non-white becasue of the color of their skin.

say you see a white girl about to step in a mud puddle so you quickly go push a non-white girl in the mud puddle so that the white girl can have something to walk on without ending up muddy

or you see a non-white girl in need of some urgent help and she is on the ground about to die and she needs you to call 911 for her but you totaly ignore her when you see a white girl walk by so you go after the white girl and try to flirt with her.

or you think all white girls are just the best. She could be a trailer trashy teen pregnancy high school drop out white girl whose mother and father are brother and sister or she could be a beautiful law school student white girl from a well off family. In your eys they both are just wonderful choices for a girlfriend becasue they are white.

or she could be a total slut who cheats on you all the time and beats on you but you dont care because you are just glad that she is a white girl.

if you belive that skin color determines the value of a person then you are a racist.

• no. there was also a white man here who preferred Asian girls. I would say it is better if you say mostly, because 'only' is unrealistic and exaggerated. there cannot be no type of Asian girls that you are not attracted to. they are of your own race, and attraction to one's own race is a natural feelings existing in everyone, beside the fact that one can be attracted to any type of girls.

and in you it is that the attraction towards these certain types beats the natural feeling and attraction towards other types.

apart from the fact that attraction is always periodic.

• huh? o. o

• Yep, she comes from the Isles of Man, was born in 1495 and has a pet cat. Read her profile.

• @Tonkana whooooa

• Not at all. Everyone has different taste. Sometimes people only find a specific race attractive. My sister is thinks African Americans are attractive and dated a few. She isn't racist cause she is now dating a Hispanic. We are mixed though with French, Portuguese, White, German, Japanese and etc. Yeah we're mixed with a lot of stuff but we look white/mixed with something. But for your answer I don't think that makes you racist.

• Lol that's not really racist. That's mental problem! LMao.

Have you get any white girls yet?

If the first prerequisite to be your girlfriend is white, then you don't like that person for who they are, but rather for their race. And if you like someone because they're white, then you can like their cousins, sisters, or mothers too because they're white too. Peace!

• nooo i'm still a virgin

• you must be hot with such high standards

• I wouldn't say hot, or else I'd be that fake bitches nobody wants to go near lol. But for some reason I tend to attract good looking guys so my standards are like way up there :/ (been spoiled too much lol).

• Depends on why you only like white girls.

• lol yeah don't complain when the other races reject you...

• Not really, I've never seen a hot ginger before and I also think it's hard to fall for asians. It's not that I don't like them, but I'm just not attracted to them. At least as far as I know, you never know

• As in physically attracted to then no but , if you strongly dislike other race then yes

• No, coz u have freedom to choose, and u are not hurting anyone.

• Am I hurting gurls of other race?

• No, not at all. Not choosing someone is not going to hurt them, as long as you don't tell them on their face. Silence is golden.

• okay thanks

• No, it's a preference.

• Preferences aren't excluding? I don't want other races

• preference means you prefer something over another. I don't prefer black girls. I don't want them at all. only white ones. you're sexy

• To me it's a preference

• Sort of. You're basing your preference on the fact they are white. The fact you said you ONLY date white girls show you will not date other races that are non-white and is a fort of discrimination.

• I don't care what people think, I think "preferences" for the most part are BS.

What Guys Said 18

• According to google;
    racist
    ˈreɪsɪst/
    noun
    noun: racist; plural noun: racists

1.
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    "I had a fear of being called a racist"
    synonyms: racial bigot, racialist, xenophobe, chauvinist; More
    anti-Semite
    "the party organizer was exposed as a racist"
    (racially) discriminatory, racialist, prejudiced, bigoted, biased, intolerant, illiberal;
    anti-Semitic
    "a racist society"
    antonyms: multicultural, tolerant

adjective
    adjective: racist

1.
    having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.

So, no you're not racist just extremely selective. Oh and a nincompoop.

• how am I a nincompoop

• Because you'd let race (ethnicity) get in between relationships. True love knows no ethnicity.

• I wouldn't say it was racist, it's your preference, you like White girls because that's what you like and what you've been conditioned to like.

I do think you're missing out on wonderful non-white women though many of whom are beautiful, intelligent and fantastic people.

I could never just be attracted to one particular race of woman because it means missing out on plenty of beautiful, intelligent and articulate women from other races.

But each to their own, do what makes you happy, not what other people tell you to do.

• No, its racial, but not racist. It con't be racist if you like the race. Thats like saying you hate gays because you're not attracted to men. Its sounds like something a Democrat would come up with. So, your fine.

• but I don't like other races

• You can't help who you're physically attracted to. Like me, I have never seen a single girl from Indian that I have found even remotely attractive. And on the flip-side, I have always been a sucker for Irish girls. Its just a matter of facial features, proportions, and shapes. I like thin lips, petite noses, wide-set eyes, and freckles. These aren't conscience decisions, its just what gets me hooked. While most other me like big, puffy lips and big tits, and a J-Lo ass... I'm only attracted to petite bodies, under 5'2'', with a tiny, flat ass. but wide hips. Go figure. The point is, don't worry - I don't think you are harboring any secret hatred in the back of you mind. Thats why there is that old saying - 'There's no accounting for taste.'

• No, just a preference for dating. When you commit acts of violence/hatred, then we'll talk.

• OMG THAT'S SO RACIST. DO YOU ALSO WANT TO PUT ALL NON WHITE GIRLS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS? SO POLITICALLY INCORRECT DUDE>

• hmmm kinda of

• Depends on where you live. Do you live in your home country in Asia only or do you live in North America or Europe?

• America

• Ok then u liking white girls I completely normal because you are used to stay around them. Don't worry man u r not a racist.

• No, it's not. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I prefer (East) Asian girls, because they value education, work ethics and traditional family values. They are civilized and polite, generally appear really ladylike. Nothing wrong with my preference.

• Aha good luck...

• Another one has been lost.

• No... racism is MUCH worse than having a dating preference.

• In my personal opinion, no but it's borderline. Preference is not racial exclusion. Certainly a racist type of behavior.

• No that's not racist, just your preference.

• white gurls only though no other race

• As long as you are not putting down other races and things like that. Sounds to me that they are the only race of female you are attracted to. To me race doesn't matter, as long as she is cool. But if that is what you like. Just don't put down or judge others.

• your the man. Im in the same boat as you.

• No that's just a preference

• no... not at all.. its your choice no one can... ever tell that u r a racist!!
    if they do they are jerks

• it's not discrimination?

• srryyy... man i have a habit of putting!!!

• its okay

• No, it's a preference, not racism. Being attracted to a particular type, whether it is height, build, personality, race, or whatever, just has to do with attraction, nothing more.

I think it's sad that society tries to make everything about racism today.

• In a way yes because you're judging someone on something that can't be changed like skin color. They call it a "preference".

• Its not like he going around saying he hate Asian girls. Just on who he wants to date. If a certain race is more attractive to you that doesn't make you a racist.