How to act "cool" in front of Hot/ beautiful/ pretty ( what ever, even they got beautiful eyes lol ) girls... ?

I m a college guy ( not very young, age 22) daily used to meet pretty girls going around me... things are...
1. You can't neglect seeing them...( saying wow...). But I don't want to get named stalker or such a perverty guy.
2 or you can't turn around eyes somewhereelse as if no one in front of me... That makes I m very silly guy.
I want to be cool, neither a stalker perverty guy nor smallest fellow...
Hope y'all understand the question... girls view expected mostly TQ :)

It is not smallest... it is silliest ****

Most Helpful Guy

• it's very easy dude... ask her random questions... like what's her favorite food? XD

What Girls Said 3

• tell yourself they are people
    if you dont give them the labels, you would feel more relaxed infront of them

• Be yourself yeah i know cliche... dont be cocky and give her a friendly smile when you make eye contact then casually look away

• don't try and show off in front of them, just be yourself

What Guys Said 2

• No need to act cool just be confident and your yourself find common ground in the conversation something that interests you both or that you can both relate to and go from there.

• What's wrong with going up to them and introducing yourself?