Girls , would you consider dating me?

About my looks : I have blonde hair and blue eyes , am lean, 6'3 (currently ) and normally wear decent apparel, mostly dark sneakers , jeans , and pullovers or sweatshirts.

About my character : I'm 50% introvert and 50% extrovert, I can keep cool in situation in which others would begin to panic, I dare to say things others would not ( I'm confident enough to speak my mind and clearly tell when enough is enough) . At times , I can be moody , but usually I'm laid back. I'm sensitive which doesn't mean that I whine quickly, it means that I quickly notice when something is wrong or sketchy respectively. I'd describe my humor as a bit cynical , but I'm not the kind of guy who is a clown and needs to impress others. I don't care much about what others think of me , I have manners and am friendly as long as I'm being treated politely as well. I also have intellectual interests, especially languages, but am no nerd though. ( English for example is not my native tongue , it's German) .

So what do you think of me?

I also have a nearly insatiable thirst for knowledge, I'm also pretty eloquent.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you truly didn't care about what others think of you, you wouldn't really ask such a question. But anyway, it is rather difficult to say, since I don't know you in person. This might sound cheesy, but I believe that there must be this "flow" between people, otherwise nothing works.
    Back to your question - I would totally consider dating you. From the way you write, you seem very smart, which is really important to me. Your said thirst for knowledge would also be a very good trait to have. Looks wise, everything's good as well. And I'm interested in languages too. I mean foreign languages. I hate first language classes; analysis, ain't nobody got time for that shit XD

• It is true, I think we do think at least a tiny little bit about what others think of us since man is a species that lives in "tribes" and enjoys the company of others. I've been through some tough things that made me a bit indifferent when it comes to meeting others' expectations, that is what I meant by " don't care much ". And I hate German class too, it's so damn boring. And you were able to tell that I'm smart by my style of writing? Really? I often tend to think I'm stupid because I really suck at maths or fail at simple tasks.

• Well we all got our strengths and weaknesses :)

• Thank you for MH :)

What Girls Said 22

• i think it depends on what type of girl you are going for. if you can find a girl who understands your kind of dark humour or whatever, you guys will get along perfectly. although when courting the girl you like, you may want to have the confidence of the extrovert within you, but the quiet, understanding side who listens of the introvert within you. and you should show the girl you like that you care about what she thinks of you, because that tells her that she is important to you. intelligence is beneficial to you - girls like guys who don't act like a fool. make sure you can sound smart and be a gentleman about it by not sounding like a show off. that sounds complicated, right? just test it to find the right balance, the sweet spot, and you will seem charming to your destined one.

• Yes, you're so right ! That is it !

• Oh :/ There was one girl who told me how scary I am.. Another one told me that I have a kind of composed gaze, but also a very attentive one...

• a patient person will take the time to try to understand you. :) i wouldn't worry so much. people say i look depressed all the time and i seem to have a dark presence, like i'd ruin the mood, but i still have many friends today, so don't worry :)

• Uh... yes? You are crazy similar to my boyfriend so if I'd date him I'd probably date you too. But at the same time, of course.

• I think your ideal would be a deep intellectual girl. Maybe from a neighbouring country.

• Yes, definitely. I kind of despise shallow people who pretend to be your friend at the first glance but then suddenly turn their backs on you and lack backbone.

From the Uk , Switzerland or Austria preferrably because I only know German and English at a high level.

• You're like my twin haha (for the character part I mean) :D
    You sound like a great guy, and ja, ich würde mit dir ausgehen (is that right?) :)

• Ja, das ist richtig, kommst du aus dem deutschsprachigen Teil?

• Russich und Spanisch würden mich auch sehr interessieren ! :D
      Mir wurde mal gesagt, ich sähe aus wie ein Russe ! :D

• Wirklich? Das denke ich nicht haha. Meiner Meinung nach siehst du wie ein Deutscher aus ;)

• You and i would get along well! Insatable thirst for knowledge isn't something you hear everyday! Im an intellectual too :) my first language is french but im trilingual (english and Spanish too). I love languages, traveling/exploring, health/food, science...

As of looks you look great! :P your tall and a lot of girls (myself included ) find that attractive. your reserved but speak you mind. I really hope i meet someone like you some day. Because you'd be my ideal type of guy 😊

• And i think the word you were looking for is intuitive instead of sensitive...

• Actually , it could be both nevermind~

• It's really kind of crazy , but girls in Germany don't like me !

Like , wtf?
      There was one girl at my school who badmouthed me and spread malevolent rumors , so all the other girls started believing these...
      Before , she started chatting with me and told me how scary I am... I was so damn shocked then ( it's more than 2 years ago meanwhile and I'm so over it , but at that time it hurt me like crazy.. That's one of the reasons why I decided to quit caring about what people at my school thought of me
      .

• I'd date you if you were older, so i'd keep you as a friend.

• You seem physically attractive. I prefer brunettes, but I guess I could live with a blonde :p Your personality is what I'm looking for in my dream boyfriend. I love learning languages, so it's sweet that you know more than one language. If you were into politics, I would always have something to talk about debate over. I love talking about the world issues. Anyways, you seem like an overall chill guy.

• I'm interested in politics ! It's fun to debate about anything and everything !

Once I was told that I exude tranquility.

• Your personality sounds just like mine, like wtf. You look like a typical german guy. I would date you, you sound like an awesome person.

• Many times, I was told I look like a Nazi by random strangers... I think I really do resemble the stereotypical German

• Yeah me too, I do gymnasium without greek or latin. Some people say the same about me because I'm very open and say things that are on my mind.

• I somehow can't understand why somebody should be intimidated by this..., haha, I have latin

• Yeah, you sound like you have an interesting personality. Intelligence and confidence is always a turn on (almost). You're also good looking (although much taller than me). And coincidentally I've always had a thing for German guys. I think most girls would like to have a date with you.

• May I ask where you're from?

• I'm from Turkey

• It's funny how girls in Germany don't seem to like me... but thanks !

• Yeah I would.. You're tall which is good because I'm 6'2, you're attractive and you seem interesting enough

• You sounds slight to me... I'd probably date you if we got along.

• you sound too serious, but I think that's just me personally. Lets put it this way, I know that a lot of my friends would like you :)

• Yes, I'm serious about the goals ( I want to achieve something in my life) I pursue but I'm not overzealous though, I love free time

• It is honest, and I asked this out of curiosity, and because I wanted opinions from girls who are not from Germany... That's why

• What I'm trying to say is, you sound like a pretentious prick

• You seem alright !

• How old are you o_O

• Only 18, I know ; I look younger

• May I ask where you are from?

• I can see that ^^ Am from Morocco :) @Asker

• Absolutely dateable. You'd have your pick of women in a heartbeat.

• So , let's imagine , if I just entered a club , would girls take notice of me and maybe approach me pretty quickly?

I'm not into clubbing , but I've been thinking about giving it a shot and to make the experience.

• In terms of your looks, you don't have to worry about anything. No matter how long your paragraph about your personality is I still need to see it for myself so I can't really say much. But hey, we both got a thing for archery.

• I've heard people at my school saying things like " he's a narcissist , he's arrogant , etc. "

Firstly , arrogance is a method to distance oneself from others..
      Narcissism means that somebody devalues others in order to feel better about himself...

I think this must be because of my appearance...
      But , well, I can't change their perception so I won't waste time thinking about this.

• You shouldn't give a damn about what they're saying, you're right. But they're probably jealous and secretly wish they are you. Anyways, good luck with whatever you doing.

• I would you're kinda cute

• Are you a Virgo? Anyway... you seem like a good catch. In my country you would be extremely exotic. Feel free to visit Puerto Rico!

• You sound like a good guy, sure. You have a date. Oh and great heightz

• Yes. Would defiantly consider you. You soumd so cool and awesome :) x

• What exactly makes you think this?
      May I ask where you're from?

• Because from how you have described yourself, you sound like a very interesting person to get to know and quite cute as well. I don't know how else to describe that. Sorry:/
      And I'm from England. X

• Yes, I would.

• You sound a lot like my boyfriend, everything matches perfectly, except the fact that he is 5'11" and fit. If I wasn't in a relationship, then yes, you sound like a good guy.

What Guys Said 4

• You're the prototype White guy Hispanic/Latin, Asian, and all the other minorities go for. Get out of Germany, dude!

• I know, I want nothing more than that ! I want to so so sooo badly... !

• Tall, white, blonde, blue eyes, and lean.

and you're having trouble with women?

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../facepalm.jpg

• It's just I had a very hard time when it came to girls when I was 16 ! I have changed A LOT !

• crappy personality? I mean bro... i don't know what else to say.

• *Pries "MH Award" from QA's hands and gives it to Tokana*

• Buddy, you're a caucasianoid tall blue eyed dude. It's what most of the ladies fancy over many other ethnicities. Shit u know this already. The most desired structure goes like white Hispanic Asian black brown.

• Judging by what I've read so far online you're probably right when it comes to the American continent, but I'm living in Germany and here I'm no exotic rarity. But That's one of the reasons why I want to emigrate to this place of the world.

• The German mentality is pretty damn nasty , it's kind of like " dog-eats-dog" , they live in a subtle socialist dictatorship,(they don't understand what freedom means , they have no guts , they have no pride , ) But still think they are " IT" , they're so damn arrogant...

• ahhh i see. i spoke to persians here whos visited and have relatives there and they told me there's a lot of discrimination and racism... like what you said... arrogant supremicists.

• You exactly fit the tall blonde hair blue-eyed master race dude.

• One time in history class, the teacher was talking about racism during national socialism and described what the ideal human being should look like, and everyone in class suddenly turned their heads toward me...

• You're not a bad looking dude. You would be worshiped here in Asia. Seriously Asian girls here like the blonde hair blue-eyed look.