Do guys like it when a girl randomly asks them to hang out?

Cause I'm about to just text this guy and be like hey whats up wanna hang out.. but I'm also second guessing it cause i dont wanna seem weird or something. I saw him last weekend but i like really wanna see him again right now. Also we both like each other.. but yeah. Lol So should i just do it?

ps he did say two days ago he wanted to hang out soon so.. I don't know why im even asking this question.
by hang out i meant like go do something not hoook up this is awkward apparently im not aware of anything lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it depending on who it is. I like to catch up with old friends/acquaintances.

What Guys Said 6

• if you both like each other, (or maybe you assume he likes you too) there is nothing wrong in asking him to hang out. You may want to clarify what "hang out" means though so he doesn't think one thing and you think another.

• So you like him and he likes you? I think you answered your own question. I do the same thing. When I hear it aloud, I just go "do it already."

• Yeah, go for it. And when it happened to me a few months back in June, I was shocked but I went for it.

• Text him now!!!

• I personally wouldn't be interested. I don't "hang out". I prefer paying for sex because I can just show up, get what I want and leave. I'm not a social person.

• It's not weird at all. If it were me, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

What Girls Said 1