She is coming over to my house to cook me dinner?

I like this girl I work with and I asked her if she wanted to do something, she is supposed to come over to my house and cook dinner. is this good or just friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't go over to a guy's house to make him dinner if I didn't like him lol

What Girls Said 4

• If a girl is cooking for you, she likes you more than friends!

• you're in there son!

• and if she said there's no dessert then say no more lol

• In my experience, cooking for someone means more than just friends. Because, you know.. dessert.. and all that.

• Aww this could turn out to be really cute. Cooking with a girl seems more like a bf/gf type thing. especially alone :)

What Guys Said 2

• It could be that she just likes to cook. But I suspect that she likes you and wants to show you that she can cook. Make sure that you have what she needs to make what she is going to make. Offer to buy the ingredients and if she is okay with that, buy the best. She may or may not want help while making it. I play sous chef for my wife by chopping things etc. You might want to have some wine to sip on while you two are making dinner but don't get drunk or you could ruin it. Have some music on that she would like. Have some flowers in the kitchen in a vase that she can take home. (Change the sheets on the bed, lol).

• What happens after dinner? Take a guess...