How do I ask a guy out that likes me but he knows that I'm not ready for a realtionship?

Ok I told myself I would never ask out a guy but i guess he must be special. Plus im a rule breaker aparently. See when this guy and I met, I wasn't sure of him but now Im growing feelings for him. We met at a party ( Dont worry. I was the one to take care of the drunks.) but only talked for a little while. Then a couple days later he fb requested me and i accepted it. A couple hours later he messages me. Our converation lasted almost til 1 in the morning ( they normally last that long and sometimes now through out the day). The first conversation we had we played 20 Q: and one of his questions was what was my realtionship status. I told him complicated and he asked why. I dodge the question and told him it wasn't his turn. Finally i told him im single but its complicated (later as we got to know each other better i finally told him why i didn't want to be in a relationship). I know he wants to date because he hints to me all the time. Now i have feelings for him and what happened over a month ago sucked but he makes me forget what anyone ever did wrong to me. He has my trust and i told him that. I told him i dont trust to many people. I told him everything that happened with that guy. I told him how i blamed myself and the how i blamed the guy for what he did to me afterwards. He just told me he didn't care what i did because its the past. He told me things he has done and regreted. I think he's afraid to ask me our though because i told him i wasn't ready for a realtionship. We hangout all the time, talk all the time. I've been in his house he's been in mine it seams like we are dating but not officially. Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him on a date already. It's that simple. Easier yet, next time you plan a hangout, say it's a date. He likes you, you like him, it doesn't get any easier than that. Or just tell him your ready to date again and take him up at his next offer.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0