Thoughts on the situation? What would you be thinking if a girl did this in front / with you?

so last night me and my best friend were having a sleepover. We decided to Skype my crush. So we skyped him and talked for a little while when my friend grabbed this stuffed bear I've had for awhile (that I still have even though im 16) and said "Look at bri's 'teddy bearrr', david"! and I ran across the room and dove to get it out of her hands. all I could think of to say is "I don't have a teddy bear im not 6 I swear to god" but I was embarrassed for the rest of the night. What would you do if you were the guy?

Also, he came over around 9:00 and me and my friend were watching the exorcist. I was wrapped in like 10 blankes laying on her bed scared asf. . He came and sat beside me, and when a jump scare happened, I accidentally grabbed his arm. He just smiled, did a faint giggle and moved a little closer. What would you do; or think; if you were the guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he has a crush on u now and u having teddy bear at 16 and isn't uncommon for a girl besides it make u seem like a girly girl and adorable and cute and us guys love that.

• awe thanks :) glad its not embarrassing haha I was stressin lol

What Guys Said 4

• That your adorkable. :)

• That sounds adorable. lol I would find it super cute.

• That has got to be the cutest thing I've ever heard. having a teddy, cute. being scared and arm-grabbing, cute. it gives us a chance to show our manliness. I think that guy may start to crush on you now, if he doesn't already. guys like girly girls

• oh thank god. And thank you :)

• yeah this. Upvoted.

• thanks @J-Bird

• At 16 I would probably be like wow look at this loser girl with her little teddy bear. But then I would remember that you have boobs and wouldn't care about the teddy anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• i think if he "did a faint giggle" as you claimed, he probably finds you cute and would notice you more. guys love damsels in distress, and find cute girls easier to like because they don't seem too intimidated by them. at least he won't be scared to approach you and will think you are someone he can show his manly side to without being made fun of himself