I'm going on a date tonight and I'm really nervous?

I'm going on a date tonight and I'm really nervous The problem with I am in love with someone else, but he's no good for me, so I am trying to move on. Do you have any good advice for here my GAG friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• My best advice is probably what you don't want to hear.
    You should not continue dating at all.
    Before you are over someone you love you can only hurt someone, either yourself or him.
    You will keep longing for your old boyfriend forcefully projecting that feeling on the new guy.
    Once you finally succeed in getting rid of the feelings for the other what is left for the new?

I always advice getting over someone before getting into something new.

What Guys Said 1

• Take condoms.

What Girls Said 4

• As a person who has been in this situation not to long ago.. In my situation I was In love with a guy who didn't love me back ! Then one day I just realized it wasn't healthy for me and I started getting out more and I met this amazing guy who I love so very dearly and he shows me that love back it is a perfect feeling!
    My advice is this Be yourself and have an open mind ! If you don't have an open mind IT WILL NOT WORK..
    If you have an open mind going in who knows what will happen you may be together in the future !!
    Best wishes

• Just go and have a good time and if it doesn't work out then find someone better for you! Good luck :)

• I think you should go and at least try to have fun, you never know what might happen

• Just enjoy the moment. :)