Below average looking skinny 6'4 guy or attractive chubby 5'8 guy?

I am just wondering that's all

Most Helpful Girl

• It would depend on which one I found more desirable for whatever reason. How below average looking is the tall skinny guy, and how chubby is the shorter attractive guy, and what are their personalities like? More info needed.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd say the tall guy. I'm a tall girl.

• So a tall girl has an attraction towards tall men? Can't she make an exception

• And I'm 5'8... That's face to face. Haha, no thanks.

• I see thanks for your opinion

• Chubby guy!!! All the way!!! They are fun to cuddle with lol

• Attractive chubby 5'8 guy. Weight can be taken off.

• If I had to make a choice based on the looks and not personality, I'd say attractive chubby 5'8 guy.

• I have never seen a chubby short guy I found attractive. That's too many struggles for one man lol. I'd go with the tall guy.

• Depends how chubby if he's a whale the. Neither if he's slightly weighty then for sure the shorter guy

• No, most wouldn't choose the short fatty.

• So you will go for the tall one?

• I would. I much prefer skinny or slim (even if he lacks muscles) over fat. I just don't like pot belly.

• on looks alone, neither.
    personality wise, well, it depends on personality.
    if you're chubby you can lose weight. being 5'8" isn't too short.

• Well there is a whole other world of talettes i can't access

What Guys Said 4

• uhhh if i had to choose between these 2 i'd choose the 5'8" guy. not that i'd like it

• why so many questions on here about height. I never really worried about it so id say 5'8

• Because girls put an emphasis on it and make us insecure about height

• honestly I've been attractive to some girls and not to some but I never heard or worried about my height.

• Personalities?

• Forget about personality it is bullshit women tell you to justify their attraction to attractive men

• the girls will pick the tall guy. Should have made a poll man

• I guess you're right tall people have it the easy way

• Ueah life is unfair xD

• I know I'm 5'8" good looking face ripped as. And the tall guy still gets the girl. That's life haha looking forward to the day it's over