Guys& Girls what ethnicity are you mostly attracted to and why?

is there any that your mostly attracted, this question should not be any way racist, i just want to know others opinions because i have a think for afriacn American guys, ;) Afrikin love you ;) LOL

• African American
    18% (4)5% (1)12% (5)Vote
  • white
    41% (9)47% (9)44% (18)Vote
  • middle eastern
    9% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • Asian
    27% (6)21% (4)24% (10)Vote
  • latino/a
    5% (1)27% (5)15% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
and can white people stop choosing themselves? i said whic other race other than yours not the same one

0|0
11|14

Most Helpful Guy

• White girls, no real way to explain (maybe because I'm white and it feels more comfortable to me) it I'm just more attracted to them than women of other races. I guess 2nd place would go to women of Latino descent.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I usually go for (not in any particular order) South Americans, Asian, Black, Eastern Europeans, Middle Eastern, but it's not a perfect world. If I see a good looking girl I'm going to walk my butt over to her, flirt, introduce myself ask for her name, shake her hand, flirt, start a conversation, flirt some more and then just ask if she'd like to carry this conversation at another time ask for her phone number, tell her we should possibly grab a smoothie and that the pleasure of meeting her by chance is all mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|2
    0|0
    • melanie iglesias is not mixed she puertorican xD

• Show All
    • i know i thought it was her for a sec lol

• "and can white people stop choosing themselves? i said whic other race other than yours not the same one "

No you didn't.
    Well, until the update anyway.

www.npr.org/.../are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women

0|2
    0|0
  • I love all women but I have to say white girls aren't my favorite lol. I much prefer any other race. They say the farther apart genetically the parents are the stronger the offspring will be. Food for thought

0|0
    0|0
    • interesting? which others do you prefer? :)

• I love Mexican , Asian and black girls the most and white girls the least. I'm white by the way lol

• I'm more attracted to white girls physical features.

0|0
    0|0
  • All, but it's obvious what most people pick.

0|0
    0|0
  • In no order, italian, asian, eastern European.

0|0
    0|0
  • 75% of the people that I see outside are white... so by default.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eastern European women almost exclusively. I don't think I can marry any other type of woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am attracted to all kinds of girls, but I've mostly been attracted to White girls and some Latinas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic girls are pretty hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latinas, blacks, Asians

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mostly attracted to Indian and Sri Lankan girls or girls of European-Indian/European-Sri Lankan heritage.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Latino, Italian, Greek.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light skinned Hispanics/Latinos and Caucasian guys IDKY I just am doesn't mean I'm not into other ethnicities though. I just am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm black and I most like black people, but I also really like Asian people

0|0
    0|0
  • White because I'm white

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly (but not exclusively) attracted to Asian and white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasians, and not sure lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like middle eastern men :) and im black/ other race.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black. Not African American specifically because that's just blacks in America and nowhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian, European, African-American!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mediterranean guys, especially southern italians :)
    But that doesn't mean I can't be attracted to another kind

1|0
    0|0
  • In order I like Asian guys the most, then Latino, Black, Native American, White, and then Middle Eastern.

Ironically I've dated every race except for Asian though lol. My current boyfriend is black and I love him to pieces so if I never get to be with an Asian guy I'd still be happy ^_^

1|0
    0|0
    • Damn, I'd be salty if I were 3rd tier. Good to know you'd still be happy.

• Show All
    • I'm black

• That's what's up. Thanks for sharing.