The guy I've been dating kissed my sister. He's distraught and says he's sorry but I don't know how to react?

We've been dating for about 4 weeks, but we live together in halls at uni so it's gotten serious pretty fast. He says he loves me, but I think it's a bit too soon for that. My sister came up for the weekend and they both got drunk and they kissed. More than once. He's obviously distraught, but I don't know how to react/ whether I should even consider staying with him. I don't want it to be awkward for the rest of the year and I do like him, or did? I'm not sure anymore, it feels surreal. Basically I don't know what to do! Help!

• Stay with him and see how it goes
  • Break up immediately!
  • Not sure

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop thinking of him as your boyfriend, because you do. He's just some guy you dated a few times. Don't be angry, just go find other dates and let things mature. Maybe he'll turn out to be a good guy in time, or maybe he'll just fade away. Have a laugh and don't let it put you down.

What Guys Said 2

• There's no way you can trust a guy that'll kiss your sister while you're dating him. If that can happen, imagine if it's not entirely fucked up. A guy shouldn't be messing with an ex's relatives, that's just trifling as hell.

• Being drunk messes with your brain. But i mostly hear that the stuff you really want to do comes out when you're drunk. So maybe he secretly wanted to make out with your sister? either way you should break it off with him. Sounds like he's an asshole

What Girls Said 2

• Don't let them drink together again.

• If he has the audacity to actually kiss somebody THAT close to you. It's unlikely he'll have any problems doing more with girls you don't know.