Im live in england and she lives in pakistan and were dating is this weird?

so i live in england but she lives in pakistan and were dating is this weird

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, is she a religious muslim? If yes, then i would say this "dating" of yours will not be lasting like as in serious one because her family for sure will not allow her to be with you unless you will convert and have a stable career/job to support their daughter and have good future...
    Now if you two will meet and be with each other with your young age, beware! Never trust anyone..
    you are under 18 and oh boy, I don't even think that is love... that is just infatuation and for now think with your brain, not with your emotion especially its long distance... Know her intention..
    If you are ready to settle down, that's the time you should consider true relationship and think with your heart and brain...

What Girls Said 4

• I think long distance relationships in general are pretty weird. LDRs are just plain stupid for high school aged kids and younger, especially when they don't even know each other yet they're "sooooo in love".

• Yes it is weird

• Not really.

• I hear wedding bells and visas being signed.

What Guys Said 5

• It would only be weird if you were Israeli... Lol

• I can't help but get the feeling that this may be more for immigration visas than actual feelings.

• Find a girl who lives near you

• You're letting the side down old chap, please try to buck up!

• every one of your "opinions" are weird :/