What should I do I do need advice urgently!!!?

I only started seeing this guy and everything was going perfectly. And I have messed everything up. My niece got hold of my Facebook and deleted him . I tried to explain what happened to him in a message but he didn't believe me he thinks I ddone it. I sent him another request a few hours ago and he still hasn't replied. I really liklike him and I feel Iike I ruined it. Should I just let him have his space or try to mmake him understand it was a simple little mistake? I think I upset him so I am feeling a bit crap about? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing, you explained what happened that's enough. you can't control what YOUR niece did. Don't beat yourself up over it; if hehe can't be mature enough to accept what you told him he's probably got some real serious issues. leave him alone you've done all you need to. dont beg@don't continue feeling guilty. It was a honest mistake!

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds like a little cry baby to me... He isn't worth your time girl

What Girls Said 1

• First of all, YOU didn't ruin it. If anything, your niece was being irresponsible. You could say she ruined it, but I don't think she had it out for you to do that, honestly. It seems this guy is so skeptical that you'd have to have your niece knock her little fist on her door and apologize, bow in hair, for her little mistake! It's really not your fault at all. I understand if you're angry with her, but doesn't seem she knew what she was doing. Let the guy cool off, send him a text once in a while saying, "Morning :) " or something. He'll come to his silly senses.