Are there any good dating sites?

I've used pof and eharmony. Eharmony is a joke cause it hardly has any girls on it that are active. Pof is ok, but it seems like most girls on just on the site for attention, so as soon as you ask her on a date, she makes up some excuse. Tinder seems to be the least painful at least cause it's not hard for me to sit there and swipe away when I'm bored. Are there any good dating sites, or apps?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Try to find girls that aren't behind a screen. Take a walk around the neighborhood, go to places you like, find someone that you like, and start talkin! Good luck!

• Try going out and meeting people. I know its hard and awkward, but this way you can get a real feel for how the person is.

What Guys Said 1

• Pof is the best as it has the largest user base.

Its very possible to meet girls off there. I've met around 7 or 8 in the last 4 months. You probably aren't messaging enough women or you're setting your standards too high.