Would you respond to a guy who messages you after not texting you in weeks?

He never replied to my last message, and then, weeks later, he's like "Hey :)". This is actually the second time it's happened, and last time I replied and let it slide... but it's getting a little annoying the way he disappears, and then returns with no explanation, expecting us to resume where we left off. I thought we weren't even talking/dating anymore, so I'm dating someone else now... I guess I don't want to be rude, but then again he hasn't been very polite either. Should I just ignore him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't bother wasting your time

What Guys Said 1

• ik what you mean, but a lot of times when a guy, well at least for me, the guy either doesn't have a good responise to that, or they're nervice, for i also like when the girl texts me first, thats just my option, goodluck to you

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah I would. If that concerns you ask him.
    I don't respond sometimes even to my mom.
    Also, context is important.
    If you just go "hi" or "what's doing" he might ignore it.
    But if you are more specific I would expect a response.
    :))

• I would ignore him. Recently two guys friends have just stopped talking to me like altogether. It makes me sad because we were close :( if either message me, I'm not going to reply or I might (MIGHT) reply with, "Why should I talk you when you ignored me for weeks at a time. I'm not gonna talk to you if you're bored..''

• Better just ignore him. He just wanna keep you as an another choice. Just enjoy you dating.

• Ignore him. IF you do have that urge to text him back, do the good old "who's this?". Leave it at that and never text him back.

• I would, but I would take my sweet time and reply only when I felt like it or not.

• Totally ignore him. He just pulled you out of his back pocket. Never tolerate that.

• If he's not your BF I don't understand why you wouldn't talk to him...