He's taken. But I want him so bad!?

I know he has a girlfriend. But I like him, a lot. He has invited me to come over to his place several times, but I can't do that knowing he is in a relationship. I can't go on with these feelings inside.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ur doing the right thing trust me besides if he is willing to invite you over while he has a gf that means he can not be trusted if you hook up with him

What Guys Said 5

• Move on. We can't have everything in life. Get used to it

• try to find someone else.

• You have two options:
    1. Tell him exactly how you feel or
    2. Take a step back since he has a GF.
    There are just some things in life which we simply cannot have unfortunately :-(

• I'm not doing anything with him. But unfortunately we work together every day. I can't tell him I like him either because I have anxiety over stuff like that.

• Thank you.

• You're welcome :-)

• Just leave them be. Even though it may be tough it's their relationship. Eat some ice cream and watch some chick flicks :) or try to even get over him if you can. You can even wait for him, but that won't be the best thing to do.

• It's a dog eat dog world. If you want him that bad, steal him away!

What Girls Said 6

• If he really loved her he wouldn't ask you over. And you're not the one dating so id say fool around with him!

• Simple don't talk to him, but do tell his girlfriend that he try's to get you to come over to his house.

He isn't yours to look at, but then again he shouldn't be talking to you in the first place. Guy like that is worth nothing.

• Take what you want. If you can get him, do it! But beware of karma. No one will hand you anything on a silver platter. Also ask yourself the question that if you were the one dating this guy and other girl wanted him would she just back off because he was taken? Would she try to get him anyway?

• I'm not trying to take him. He has invited me over several times. But I have said no every time. I can't ruin a relationship.

• Just remember the same thing he's doing or will do to his gf he will do to you! He can be as cute as a guy model but his personality already is all bad. That should be some heads ups to you, that he ain't good

• I wouldn't go because I wld feel sad. And because he has gf best to leave it as it is

• He has a girlfriend, you should back off. Karma sucks.

• I'm not doing anything with him. I won't knowing that he has a girlfriend.

• That's good. Any guy willing to mess around with another girl while in a relationship is worthless and untrustworthy anyway. I wouldn't involve myself with that nonsense.