Girls? Is my face unattractive?

Had a cofee at like 9 pm so can't sleep.

I have only a few times in life recieved outward attention from females. Ye yea i know they say guys should approach but it still gets me down.

The reasons i figure

1. I intimidate girls and im unnaproachable. I think i have a naturally resting bitchy face.
2. I used to be really shy and girls dont like approaching shy guys. Im working on that know i have gotten more social mainly in my highschool years (im a senoir now)
3. A mix of 1&2
4. Im just sadly not that attractive

here's some pics excuse the scruff (its noshavenovember lol) i usually am clean shaven or afternoon shadow. My front facing camera also kinda sucks. And im 18 fyi.

***Important!! Since this website is a bitch i had to trick it into thinking it doesn't have links. So delete the "_" imbetween the http and the. org and in the //

Me trying not to look ugly:
ht_tp:/_/postimg. or_g/image/lztuxjpo5/aabef459/

Smile lips closed: ht_tp:/_/postimg. or_g/image/dbqxebrmj/ee13a36c/

Smile with teeth: ht_tp:/_/postimg. or_g/image/sjqkgujzn/729691fb/

Profile: ht_tp:/_/postimg. o_rg/image/jd7mu8o49/a563c3e0/

My resting face which makes me at times look stoned or bitchy :\... htt_p:/_/postimg. or_g/image/o47natddd/2f6cefb3/

So girls am i cute enough from facial perspective for me to be a dating option?
Plze let me know if the pics worked out and thanks

With how the text is formatted it looks like it is putting a space between the "." and the org when you copy paste. Also remember the _ between the http, org, and the 2 //.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried several time and I couldn't see any of the pics sorry

• I just tried it and it worked. With how the text is formatted it looks like it is putting a space between the "." and the org when you copy paste. Also remember the _ between the http, org, and the 2 //. Sorry for the hassle.

• Yah that guy posted the links

• thanks for the mho. I just realized I never actually answered the question , the answer is yeah your attractive. sorry if anything is spelled weird im tired... that's all and have a good day :)

What Girls Said 3

• You look quite alright actually. And your resting bitch face isn't nearly as bad as you described it. Can't really tell if you intimidate girls, it is determined by posture, tone and other things, rather than the face. Anyway, if you wanna be approached, smile more, talk to girls casually, or maybe take the initiative and ask them out. It's not because guys are supposed to do it, but because girls can't really know you like them, unless you show it :)

• Sorry, I can only see the first one. But I think you look cute. Maybe you should not stay up late, cause a tired face may makes you less attractive.

• Lol i drank a cofee at 9 pm i usually dont stay up this late

• Are you kidding? You look really handsome!

What Guys Said 1