Does race still matter in dating?

Does race still matter when it comes to dating? Yes it does according to this www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ce-matters-romance.html Share your thoughts on this and comment below

Most Helpful Guy

• I Dont think we want to feel that way. But according to society its a big YES!

Ethnicity matters very very very much! I can't even emphasis how much it does in this world even though we are all the same. I heard so many times people rather be with a Spanish girl, or a italian guy, black man. there's some races out there that barely get any attention.

Iv know more than just a handful of people that will flat out say I will not want to date this race or that race.

It can phrased in many ways, People can Say I prefer a certain race but not actually say no to others. But by preferring a certain race you are sort of saying no to others just not as direct. Parents are part of this as well, many will not let their kids marry a certain race.

happens everyone and all the time. So a big YES

What Girls Said 3

• No but for reproduction purposes, yes!!

• Hm... I'm black and I've never had any lack of date offers or anything like that. *shrug* Whatevs.

• What about the study saying that the majority of women of all races desperate for white guys?

• @Tripleace, what's your point?

• The only point is trying to answer the 'askers' question subjectively and accurately

• To me it doesn't.

What Guys Said 5

• I'll admit that on average I'm more attracted to some races than others. Not that it's a set rule but more of a tendency.

• To me it doesn't, but generally to people it does.

• sure it does, but not for "racist" reasons :)
    we just have different preferences

• Yeah it does!

• Yes. Race is commonly a deal-breaker. The euphemistic term to describe this is "preference."