Does she just want to be friends?

Alright, so I have known this girl for about a year. We did everything couples did (movies, hooking up, hanging out all the time) except we weren't dating. She didn't want a relationship because she got out of a really bad relationship a few months before we started talking. We ended up getting in an argument about something that resulted into us not talking for five months. We just started talking again a few weeks ago here and there and we even hung out a few times. I took her out to dinner and a movie but it didn't seem as she was interested in me that way anymore. Recently, I have been texting her and see how her day is going and once in awhile she'll text me first seeing how my day has been going. I don't want to say too much or tell her how much I care about her because i'm afraid of scaring her off and I don't want to lose her again. What should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• im in this same situation atm, this guy has started talking to me after months of not speaking. im not totally over him but im not ready to give it another go either because i dont think things can change thaaat much within 5 months and i definitely dont want to go back to what we were. we werent going out, but we acted like we were, just like you, its crazy.

i think the best thing for now is to just be her friend. once she sees you have a real, solid and strong friendship and she can count on you, you can take it to the next level, but she might not be ready for it any time soon. just be there for her and spend time with her, and see where it goes from there :)

What Guys Said 0