Are cute looking girls really out of my league? Is it true that I can only date somewhat chubby and below average girls?

I'm really depressed. I was recently just told that I've never had a girl show interest in me and that I'm still a virgin because I'm not attractive enough and that my standards are too high. Is it really that bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• to be honest it kinda is, i think you should lower the physical standards you have for girls... i mean unless you have a really great personality or a great body you really dont have that much to offer

• Okay, thanks for the honesty. Why is my face so fucking unlikable to all the girls I like?

• Well why can't I get anyone higher than 5? What is it that keeps my looks from being good enough? I just want to know why I'm a 5 at best... What if I got a nose job to fix my nose?

• jesus...*sigh* no, dont fix anything about your face. But why is it SO extremely bad for you to be average? Average is not ugly, average girls are not ugly. Why is that so extremely hard for you to comprehend? I saw you commenting you wanted to be a 7 and not a five. Sevens are quite attractive people, and the only way i can see you become a 6-7 is if you get really fit and maybe do something new with your hair. Your not that attractive now, so if you dont want to work to became more attractive, dont expect really attractive girls now or in the future. You're obviously living in denial, so i doubt anything i say, or anyone say will get to you, but please, for your own sake, stop feeling sorry for yourself, get fit and then try to find a girl thats a 6-7. Your NOT going to find a girl that's a 6-7 unless you first of all change your attitude, stop being so whiny, and second of all start doing some physical changes.

What Girls Said 9

• You are not bad looking. I will start with that. But also, you are complaining and boo-hooing about how you cannot get a 'good looking' girl but in the process you are shaming girls who might be chubby. which isn't fair at all.

It isn't all about looks. I know people say that and you might not believe it but once you start getting to know someone and fall for them, they become more attractive every day.

Anywho. You don't look bad at all you are a good looking guy to be frank. but complaining about your lack of companionship isn't winning you anything.

• you look good... but having high standards sucks

• Everyone secretly wants a very good looking partner! There will be plenty of girls who will like you your still young, but I do know where your coming from because I always feel like no one ever wants me but you have lovely dark eyes by the way :)

• But it's actually true for me that no one ever wants me because I've tried online dating and I can't even get any success there even. I feel like every girl I like thinks they can do way better.

• well this is another one of those cases were i think damn why can't i live near her lol @specialdiamond

• you should not be focused on girls looks but you should seek for a girls personality that suits you... if you can't get any girl or every girl friendzoned you, maybe they don't like the way you present yourself, cuz we don't really care how guys looks but what they have to offer :D
    P. S. don't worry what others think, you do what you want

• I don't think that's true that most girls don't care about how a guy looks at all. I have a personality, I'm sure of it.

• but judging from your picture your look shouldn't be a problem, really! :)

• I think your fine, your not bad looking your pretty good looking. Maybe the girls are just at a age where they are fussy. I wouldn't worry

• Yeah it's been driving me nuts I've even tried online dating and that was a fail. I just hope I find somebody soon because I'm really lonely.

• But why don't they want to experiment with me too?

• Because you're probably not the type of boy who will want to have sex the first night. You respsct yourself more probably, you want a long relationship and a serious one. They don't they want to have sex then brake up and go onto somebofy else not even a day later.
      Once they get fed up with those kind of relations they will go ti you

• You look fine it could just be your attitude setting you back maybe try being confident

• But so many other girls here are saying I can only get a 5/10 girl. That sucks so much. Of course I'm going to have a bad attitude hearing that from people.

• You've asked questions similar to this one about a million times. You always get the same answer - that you're not bad looking, with ever so slight variations. Stop fishing for compliments. Don't go for fat girls, but don't go for VS Angels either. Don't be boring, and you'll get a girl soon enough.

• Your standards are probably to high.

• How high is too high? Why don't I look good enough for girls that aren't ugly or fat?

• I'm giving you my own looks to work with. I like any girl that isn't fat and that has a cute face to me. She doesn't have to be a model... I don't have random pics of girls on my phone.

• Did I stutter? Obviously, your own face isn't enough to go off of, but whatever, make excuses and keep asking all of these ridiculous questions about the same damn thing. You're the one not getting a girlfriend.

• If you're just a regular guy, go for just regular girls. Model types will date model types.

• Did you look at my pic?

• Why am I not your type? I always hear that? And you don't have to be a model to get an attractive girl to like you. I just want to be a 7, not a lousy 5.

Is it my nose that makes me unattractive?

• Nothing makes you unattractive. You're far from ugly. The reason you're not my type is because I really really don't like longer hair on a guy, and I like bigger guys. If you had short hair though, even though you aren't bigger, you'd be more my type. As I said though, I can definitely see why other girls, especially ones who like guys with hair, would think you're sexy.
      You could get hot girls though, or get high averages, like cute but not wow.

What Guys Said 10

• You again bro? If you want to lose your virginity that bad you could pay to lose it? O. o Are you going to do this every week?

• I'm not that kind of person. Prostitution disgusts me. I would rather commit suicide than have to go to that level. I hate being so ugly.

• Yes, I do that. And guess what? I'm outright rejected!

• What kind of girls do you go for?

• I'd love to see a picture of the sort of girl that meets your minimum standard. It might explain a lot.

• Two in one day? Really?

• @justaregularguyy They are only out of your league if you believe they are out of your league. Hlf the battle is having the right attitude.

• Bro, you just have to be confident, groom, and dress nice. You can ask out 1000 hot girls I bet at the least 2% will be into you that's 20 hot chicks. It's a numbers game.

• DUDE at least YOU CAN GROW FACIAL HAIR >͵> anyway back on topic do not ever believe you can't get a girl.

• No I can't :(

And no, that's not true if in not attractive at all and want a cute girl...

• Im comfortable in my sexuality to admit you are a good looking guy, you just haven't reached your full potential

• I wish you would permanently get kicked off of this site. Stop asking

• Your trying to attract gorgeous women but you look like a child yourself. Bro first hit puberty.

• This dude is his own worst enemy.

• Don't complain about attractive women being shallow when you are yourself. If you don't want to lower your standards at least you can understand how those attractive girls feel about you.

Anyway this is quite possibly just in your head.