I've been talking to this guy for about 4 weeks now and I'm wondering what we are... is there any way to find out?

I really like him. But I don't know if I should tell him that or if that's going to scare him off... I've just gotten to the point where I can't stop thinking it and want to just tell him. But do guys actually want to hear this? Or would this just make him uncomfortable?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know how you plan to get anywhere with him without telling him how you feel. That's what you do in a situation where one of you has not made a move. ONE OF YOU MAKES A MOVE.

If nothing good comes out of it, it wasn't meant to be. But if you've been talking this long for the purpose of being together, perhaps you need to have that talk now. It doesn't need to be a big thing. Just a "Will you be my boyfriend?" type deal.

If you can't reach your hand out, you don't deserve to get what you want. So what are you going to do?

What Girls Said 0