Should I kiss him on the first date?

Well he's asked me out for Wednesday to go to the cinema. We have soo much in common and a great connection. But I don't want to give him the wrong idea... You know? We're both 14 by the way..

• Yes you should
  • No you shouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe just a peck on the cheek if it goes well don't let yourself get taken advantage of hope everything goes will good luck x

• Thank you for the help!!

• It was cancelled 😭😭 were going out on Saturday

• Good luck when you do go out thanks for mho by the way

What Guys Said 7

• i make a general rule (and I'm 32) that I don't ever make that plan before hand. I generally say I'm not going to kiss on a first date unless I feel very drawn to do so

• Hmmm ok! Good idea thanks xD

• Just enough to make him want a second date. Not too little passion that he thinks your not interested and not slipping your hand down his pants that he thinks your a sex maniac. Just enough that he knows your interested and leaves him wanting everything else!

• If the feeling is right, go for it. If it's not so right, wait until the second date. Don't wait too long.

• Don't plan it, just feel it.

• Yeah if it feels right go ahead and kiss him. Don't feel like you have to though.
    If it would be your first kiss don't be to disappointed if it feels kinda awkward that's how first kisses go sometimes

• Yeah, you're right thanks!

• Oh awesome!! Thanks :D

• Have fun and good luck!!! :)

• There is no general rule to follow here. Use your own judgement.

• Yeah, I guess you have a point xD

• if you want to kiss him and if he is ready then you can kiss. let him initiate first.

• Oh I mean should I let him kiss me if he starts to lean in

• I would never have sex on the first date!! X

• Sorry it was meant to be a XD Not a X

What Girls Said 2

• If it feels right, kiss him. Otherwise there'll be many other opportunities so don't sweat it :)

• Yeah, you're so right :) thanks!!

• See how you feel after the first date. If you want to, do that. If not, then don't.