Has anyone experience in online dating?

How was the first time you saw each other in real life? Was it awkward? What did you do on that date? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of experience. It's always a little bit awkward at first, even if you've been sending lots of messages. Depending on the person you might settle into conversation quickly, or it might be weird for the whole date (which could be a sign there's not as much connnection as you thought)

It's best to keep the first date short, like a few drinks/coffee or a small meal, as opposed to anything big or exciting, just in case it doesn't work.

Most of my first dates have been drinks, coffee, or food.

What Guys Said 5

• I have some experience in online dating. It's an easy way to contact people who are willing to meet-up for a date, but there is also a downside. It's not possible to judge if you actually have a genuine connection with someone. I spent most of my day talking to a girl I really liked online and asked her out on a date the next day. When we met, we seemed like compete strangers to eachother and it was kind of awkward. We had a fun day, but there wasn't a real connection so there was no second date and I barely ever speak to her. It really is a game of chances.

• never have I ever. but my friends do it and all they do is hook up.

• I've made friends online and met up with them and later on have hooked up with them

• Just say no to online dating...

• Met 2 girls in person so far from online dating

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I met my fiancĂ© in asiandating but before I met him I had to meet the douchebags, exhibitionist, jerks and assholes.

• Nah, the whole thing just seems way to awkward to me.

• LDR is too fake in my opinion

• At the risk of sounding like a romantic, a long distance relationship is sometimes the only way to be "with" the person you're in love with.