If you're an attractive person, do you get approached less or more?

Do you get approached a lot cos you're attractive, or less because people are nervous around you?

• I'm considered hot and I get approached a lot
    18% (2)19% (3)19% (5)Vote
  • I'm considered hot and I dont get approached a lot
    36% (4)25% (4)30% (8)Vote
  • See results
    46% (5)56% (9)51% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I would. imagine there is no difference. Just more attractive people get approached by more attractive people and less attractive get approached by the less attractive people. Both are available in similar quantities so all should get the same attention from their group!

0|0
    0|0
    • You'd be surprised. Some guys are bold as hell. They approach everyone literally EVERYONE. 2s, 10s, doesn't matter they play the numbers game

• Same with some girls so either way its evens out lol

What Guys Said 8

• Some people tell me I'm attractive, but it's mostly older individuals. I've even been told I should be a model, which I can't take that seriously. But I think I'm right around above average attractiveness. That said, I don't ever get approached at all. Not counting the drunks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself attractive and I've been told that, but I don't get approach too often, but I'm a man, I mean, most women don't approach guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there's a positive correlation but I also think we also sort of learn to rationalize finding people we believe we have a chance with subconsciously as more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • There was a study on this. Attrachive women get approached less but attrachive men approach more people

0|0
    0|0
  • hotness is subjective tough, to know if you are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually most might think that attractive peoples get approached the mayority of the times but I think it depends on the gender. Men are most likely to give the first move, been attractive, attractive womens not that much if we considere that they can easily intimidate most guys who might think that an attractive women is hard to get. But.. If we go to reality, everyone thinks that the person with who they get in love with are attractive, so eveyone is attractive, easy as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure how to answer this question. I have had some attractive girls tell me I can get any girl I want, and I've had some old hags tell me I'm ugly. I would say I get approached by woman older than me. When I interact with a girl my age or younger, she usually interacts, and I can get a conversation going.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am definitely a sexy guy and I get hit on often.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think its that simple.
    It can depend on a lot if stuff
    & Where you are.
    I'm not ugly and I get approached a lot in crowded places or at work.
    My best friend is gorgeous and she gets approached a lot at the same places.
    My other friend is pretty, but she doesn't get approached.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think less, I have an attractive friend and usually guys look at her in a shy kinda way, she is never approached

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attractive but not totally attractive and yet some many guys have crushes on me and so many asked me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, i dont really know u know

0|0
    0|0