Girls how mad would you be with a guy if he lied about what college he went to to get you to date him?

i lied to a girl about what college i went to get her to date me is this bad i don't want her knowing i go to community college

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it wouldn't be so much what you lied about as the fact that you felt like you had to lie to me. I dislike lying, and most of the time it's a deal breaker no matter what the lie was about unless there were massive extenuating circumstances. If I can't trust a guy to be honest about something as unimportant as the school he attended, how can I trust anything he says about more important issues that will come up down the line?

If you feel you need to impress someone so badly that you need to lie to them in order to do so you should take a step back and ask yourself will it be worth it when the truth comes out and they cut you loose for being dishonest. You'll wind up with the exact same thing you were trying to avoid, only with hard feelings on their end to boot.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd be so creeped out... Insta-dump.

• I'd assume they're generally a liar and move on.

What Guys Said 2

• hahaa, its a lie regardless. I think they would be mad.

• They would be mad and have good reason to. Just be honest with her man trust me. If she stops talking to you because you made a decision to go to CC then she's not really worth your time. You don't want a girl who wants to date you because if what school you go to or what you wear or shit like that. You want a girl who likes you for who you are and will have your back whatever path to success you decide to take.