Why am I not great enough?

why do people tell me when i ask them how i'm looking they say "you are good looking, neither great neither bad" what does that mean? they are never like wow you are hot :/ what dont i have? dont i deserve to be loved? http://imgur.com/a/mx6Is#1 just feeling down

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't see the picture, but...

If "you are good looking" is an insult, get over yourself. You asked how you're looking, someone gave a modest (but complimentary) appraisal of you, and now you're scarred and insulted by it. You don't deserve to be told "you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" and you don't "deserve" to be loved. You have to work for it. If you want to be loved by someone, then make the effort to love them first.

If your main concern in life is that you're good looking but not hot, you really need to get your priorities in order.

What Guys Said 10

• stop concerning yourself with what others think of you. if you ask 1million people if the sky is blue guaranteed 1 person will say no. if you ask enough people a question you'll get answers you don't like. so stop asking the question unless you can deal with the answer

• d00d most of the guys on here tell you that you're either amazing or perfect the way you are or fucking hot. just accept yourself for who you are. im not bashing you btw, no hate!:) and if you came to the states (cause im assuming you don't live here) then you would probably get hit on a lot and you would start getting sick of all the attention. okay I don't know why I even said that but wahtevs ya know. you're good looking. accept it. realize it.

• I recognize that arse from the other day. U are nice u will be loved so stop worrying. There will always be different opinions some guys won't like u some guys will and some will just be blown away thinking your the hottest girl they have seen. If everybody liked just 1 type then only one guy would have his perfect girl as the rest wouldn't fit with what the rest of the planets guys were looking for, if that makes sense lol

• I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone. Men and women like the same things. It's not so much how you look but how you make me laugh. I want a girl who is interesting outside of the bedroom or I won't really love her. Things like confidence, playfulness, sence of humor, the way you flirt. All of it makes a huge difference to me. I dint care if you are big tit barbie or ugly Betty, if you can make me laugh I will love you.

• Stop asking people how you look, the problem will be gone

• Would you please message @justaregularguyy? I think you two would make a cute couple.

• Your poor girl, I'm sorry for you that you need so much attention.

• Can't see photo...

• Picture is missing

• "dont i deserve to be loved?"

No. Nobody "deserves" anything from anybody else. Maybe your attitude of self-entitlement is pushing people away.

What Girls Said 1

• I really hope one day you will be confident in youself and how you look, just the right amout of confidence can be so attractive