My taste in men has changed suddenly is that weird?

All of a sudden im finding men with facial hair very attractive when before i used to think it looked awful, and im starting to like guys with blonde hair has anyone elses taste in men or women changed suddenly?

Most Helpful Guy

• its not weird at all, its just a preference change. and it can happen instantly, that is completely possible.

What Guys Said 5

• It changes daily lol

• You're getting older, this happens with men too. For example lots of younger guys only want big breast, then they get older and realize that stuff isn't too important.

• It's normal we all get changes in preference of who were attracted to

• its normal

• lol, I go through phases. I've got yellow fever at the moment.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah. i used to be into Italians in a big way. Maybe it was their ready access to spaghetti. Idk. Now I don't have racial preferences, attraction-wise.

• I think the range of what I like has expanded over time. It's like once I find myself attracted to someone of some physical 'type' I'm more aware and more rapidly attracted to more people of that type.