AHHH HELP ? Isn't it wayy too soon?

He added "in a relationship with... (Me)" and he only asked me out today!! I mean we haven't gone out yet and he's already done that.. Isn't it wayy too soon? We have a great conection and I really like him and he really likes me but isn't that moving really quickly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me get this straight, you think that because he posted something on a social media sight saying that he is going out with you, when he had a date planned with you is moving to quickly. Because if that is the case, stop freaking out, you're overreacting

• Hmm well I'm not sure.. The girl that answered thinks he's a creep :/

What Guys Said 5

• Goddamn, fastest non queer I've ever seen! Tell him I'm impressed!

• Did he ask you out on a date or did he ask you to be his girlfriend?

There is a difference.

• He said "Would you go out with?"

• Could kinda be taken both ways I suppose,

• I'm considering not going out with him...

• Facebook Official means this much:

NOTHING.

• But it does in our generation

• Then tell him to back off!

Either it matters that much to you or it doesn't.

• Yeah you're right. I'll just see how the date goes and decide

• Yeah that's kinda weird, but if you are interested in the guy let it play out, see what happens

• Yeah, when should I draw the line? Because I don't know Ughh

• If people ask say I agreed to go on a date with him but no we are not in a relationship at this point

• Wow you're right! Thank you so much

• I know girls who put "married to a girl", and I know they're clearly straight. Social media is well, not the best way to go by when it comes to relationships

• Yeah I guess you're right !

• Since I'm not gay

• Haha yeah true.

What Girls Said 4

• Make sure he understands you are not ready to be in an actual relationship yet. When I was in middle school and even in 9th/10th grade, if a guy asked me out, he was basically asking me to be his girl friend. Maybe this guy doesn't understand the concept of "dating" before the "relationship". You date to see if the other person is relationship worthy and if so then you become a couple and continue to date to spend time with each other. Make sure he knows you aren't ready for commitment quite yet.

• Yeah you're right. Thanks! It's funny how all the girls think that it's weird but the boys don't

• Will do !!!

• Thank you!

• He seems like a creep, who just what everybody to know that he can get a girl

• Really?

• Tell him that YOU will decide when to make it public on fb! :)

• Oh it is. I. e I have to confirm it and until then it's not public but I'm just.. I don't know

• i think yes.

• I do agree with Corona, seems like he's immature enough to not be able to contain his enthusiasm about having 'won' a date with you, that he already feels the need to brag about it with his fb friends.. isn't that a bit childish? now, do you still wanna date him? seriously? lol.

• Ugh, I don't know! I'll see how the date goes!! Do you think I should talk to him about it?

• well 'older' guys just give no importance to it, because yes it is 'just' Facebook (aka, nothing important). but as you said, and as I also know, younger generations give much more weight to this kind of interactions and public displays and statements. if you feel embarassed by what he did, tell him. surely he's got no right to tell everyone you're 'his girl' when that's not even the case. what if your date goes horribly bad? you'll get tagged on fb with insults? lol. j/k. on a more serious note, just let him know in a soft way, privately, maybe during your date, that you found it to be a bit weird and unconfortable, since neither of you two knows yet if this dating will blossom into a full relationship. hopefully he will understand.

• Wow!! Thanks!!