Why won't any girls go out with me?

Whenever I meet a girl she tells me how nice I am and how I would be a great boyfriend but as soon as I start to make any kind of move she runs away?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's your problem. Don't focus on one girl. Look at the bigger picture. Flirt with all of them even the ugly girls. Make them all fall in love with you and they will chase you and you can have your pick. Don't sleep with the first one that expresses interest in you. This will cause an avalanche of women. I mean know yourself. Show them with your eyes and your smile what kind of sexy things you want to do to them but don't ever tell them. Get caught checking them out by other girls. by the way the older you get the easier this will get for you but it's good to practice early. when women see 10 other girls interested in you you automatically become far more interesting to them. By the way practice flirting with all of them, even gay dudes and trannys, old women fat girls all of them. It'll make you less nervous when you try it on a really hot girl because it wouldn't be your first time haha you know. And be just cool as hell with everyone, be friends with every single person you meet, no matter where you are just start talking to people and practice being social. This works for two reasons. First off you will learn a lot from your interaction with other people and it doesn't matter if it's a little kid or an old man or a hobo or someone working at a coffee shop you go to a lot. Girls love a social man. The second reason this works is because after you have met everyone you will have a huge group of people you know and that just makes life more fun anyways. If you can talk to anyone from a child to a hobo you have successfully become a more interesting person. After a while of this that girl may have moved on and is sleeping with someone else but hey you are better off in the long run this way. you will be popular and second off you will have your choice of any girl you want really. You may talk to another girl and realize her personality trumps how much hotter the other girl is. You don't want to be in a relationship with a girl you can't talk to. Real talk.

• just what I needed to know thank you

• You are welcome. I should start charging a fee for that information lol id be a millionaire. Lol

What Girls Said 2

• Are you ugly? Be honest!

• No they actually tell me that I am good looking

• hahaa this is actually the right question to ask first :D

• I didn't want to sound rude lol. Most guys know. And they're pretty honest with themselves unlike girls.

• "Maybe its bc you're ugly" -patrick star

What Guys Said 6

• Can you describe yourself without using the word nice please? To get to the heart of this problem we have to know what you're like.

• LOL, what are you doing and they run away? be honest LOL

• Sounds like you are frienzoning yourself. NEver be friends with a girl you're interested in sexually.

• NICE
    Keyword nice
    Throw that out of the window buddy! be kind, be caring, be sensitive, but don't be nice. If anything be assertive! Strong, not nice.

• pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory that's the definition of nice. You are just satisfactory nothing more.

• Any kind of moves!! That's weird
    Just curious what was your last move?

• Are you short