What should I get my girlfriend for our one month anniversary?

I know what she likes I just need to know what price range is acceptable. i was thinking along the lines of a bracelet or a heart necklace.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wait till the relationship is more deeper to buy jewelry. Maybe a beautiful Bouquet of Flowers and her favorite meal mixed with yours Ex. you like mac and cheese she likes grilled cheese make em both! And have a wonderful indoor picnic away from all the cold weather and bugs (don't know if any are still out) Play some nice music. maybe a mix tape or cd (lol) that you made for her and then ask her to dance. And then I would end the date with a cup of hot chocolate while star gazing. OMG Im getting excited thinking about it >.< I WISH IT WERE ME!! LOL good luck.

What Girls Said 3

• Since it hasn't been that long, I would think $50 and under would be acceptable

• Nothing? It's only a month. Only care if it's your 1 year or something like that

• Very nice choice id like that...

What Guys Said 0