Okay, so I've just met this guy.. Like literally!?

So I met this guy for the first time 2 weeks ago an have been with each other every single day basically since then. He's picked me up from work and even met eachothers mums! Anyway, before we started speaking, he had a thing with another girl, he's told me not to worry about it, but I can't help it. He tells me EVERYHING she says and he has told her he isn't look looking for a relationship but he said he did to me? And also, she said to him "so you won't change with me when I see you? You'll still let me cuddle in and kiss you?" Even although he is doing the exact same with me and has already told me he loves me and doesn't understand how it's happened so fast! Let me get this out here, I'm not the type of girl to sleep with anyone! I have only slept with people within a relationship, and usually wait around 6 months! But I've already slept with him! I felt so dirty and embarrassed but he made me feel so at ease and the way he treats me and speaks to me is amazing. Like for example, I offered to buy food because he bought all my drinks and more a night out, but he simply put his hand on my knee, looked me in the eye and said don't be silly, we share. And made a deprecate order for himself! He told me not to worry about this other girl, but I can't help it! Especially now that I've given myself to him and allowed him to meet my mum and my little sister. Am I bein played? Should I go into more depth with him? Or should i play him at his own game?

Most Helpful Guy

• you sound more special in this case. maybe he's trying to let this girl off nicely, but having a bit of a difficult time.

• He's already told me he didn't want to be a "d!! k" about it, but I asked him to imagine it was the other way around and he said "I don't even want to imagine it" surely that should have been enough?

• oooh, well then just let him make the decision on his own and work it out himself. meaning nothing from your end. let his true intentions make the hard choices by himself.

• Thanks

What Guys Said 1

• Well you really need to talk to him about this girl. Like you have to get him to pick one. And make your point how you don't want to hear about this other girl anymore. And then finally you'll have him to yourself and you don't have to worry and be guilty. Don't assume he's playing you, because assuming puts you in bad positions.

• I feel really guilty at the fact the girl thought something wa gonna happen between them and I came along and ruined it! It's the fact he's still talking to her the way he used to and he's telling me he wants a relationship with me, how do l know he's not doing the same with her?

• Thanks

What Girls Said 3

• Like literally? Like? Or literally? Do you know that they are different meanings between those two words?

• I think you need to tell him that he needs to decide between this other girl and you. You don't want to move so fast with a guy who might messing around.

• Well first of all I belive you have to stop giving into him to see what he really wants tell him that your not that type and that you either want a relationship or a friendship with no benefit other wise your going to get played and hurt

• I can play. Believe me, I just need a second opinion on this! He's picking me up after work tomorrow and he's gonna help me with some college work, he is a gentleman. I want to believe him, but I just hate what I've done to this other girl