Fuckkkk Myyyy Lifeeeee?

Some guy I used to see snapped me a picture of him and a group of people with his arm around some girl...

I thought he was intentionally trying to hurt me or make me jealous so I snapped him back saying "Congrats, she's really pretty" Then I re looked at it and it says "Polish Fam" ON THE PICTURE ://////

FUCK MY LIFE NOW I JUST SEEM LIKE A RETARD :llllll
I mean he has his arm around another girl i've moved on and at first I was jealous now i'm like ugh but still... I just embarassed myself again :/

Most Helpful Girl

• doesn't sound all that bad to me, he will probably see it as a joke =) , and otherwise you can always explain ;)

What Guys Said 3

• hahaa d00d don't worry about it. its a funny little mishap. I would've taken it as cute or something xD

• It's ok. The best thing about memory is that people forget. Give it time and it'll be like it never happened. How do I know this? I make a fool of myself all the time haha

• thats fine dont worry too much at all

What Girls Said 2

• Snap back, "whoops, thought you up graded lol"

• people bang their cousins all the time u should still be worried