Dating a guy and everytime I come over I feel like he wants me to leave his place?:(?

we've been dating for 4 months, I usually come over his place on the weekends and after about two days I can feel like he wants me to leave. He doesn't say leave but I can tell that he wants me to leave. Does he want me to leave cause he doesn't really like me or he just needs some space after a few days of us being together?

Most Helpful Guy

• How about just staying for one day then you taking the incentive to leave before he starts to show "signs"...

What Guys Said 2

• It's a guy's Man cave.. sometimes we feel uncomfortable if your girl doesn't like the place or makes a bad impression on him.

• It seems a bit smothering. You aren't married and have only been dating 4 months. Why should he have to give up his weekends, especially so soon?

What Girls Said 2

• Who stay at someone's house for 2 days lol

• I've been doing that when I was in long distance relationships, we had to stay at each other's places for a few days. but when the guy starts making you feel like you're 'too much' to have around, is never a good sign. yeah we all need space, but from experience I'd say in this case they're just happy with you being the 'weekend girlfriend'. but then again, are you sure he wants you to live, or it's just you assuming things? which hints would you pick upon?