Girls always have boyfriends?

I swear its like I have to wait in line for them to be available. lol. I don't really know a whole lot of girls, so I'm trying to expand my social circle. Part of me thinks I need to just become friends with a bunch of girls and give them the chance to see that i'm a decent guy instead of always asking them out when they hardly know me. Honestly I think a lot of girls just stick with the same guy since they think that a shitty guy is better than no guy at all. At least that's what I've heard before. Girls, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• are you sure it's not you unconsciously choosing to seek circles of people mainly made of unavailable women, so that you can justify yourself for not being in a relationship? maybe you're quite confortable being single, after all? as you'll see by the great number of female answers, single women out there are a fact. and there are many, as there are many single guys. we single people just tend to hide very well sometimes, probably cause we had enough of dating, it's tiring. and those insecure females you mention, the ones who will stick around shitty partners, know that very well. just keep looking in the right places tho, sometimes we single people (briefly) come out of the cave and give it another chance. lol.

• I used to go out regularly to the grocery store, walmart, department stores and approach girls and they all said they have a bf. That was their excuse at least. I'm just now starting to do it again.

• mmm maybe stopping random girls at the grocery store could turn out to be a little creepy, that's why they all say they're taken.. try meeting girls in places and during activities you would enjoy on your own, that could be a better starting point to meet someone alike

• I actually hit on a girl yesterday at the grocery store and she ended up being married, but she said herself that the grocery store is a good place to meet girls, she said that on her own. I didn't even ask. Weird that she didn't have a ring on though.

What Girls Said 6

• you probably really don't know too many girls. the female population is actually much larger than the male population because a lot of baby boys die at birth or shortly after birth because at that time, their bodies are weaker than girls' bodies. true fact by the way. and now with so many homosexual relationships, there are actually more girls who are single than girls in a relationship. many women are still single when they are almost 30 because no guys want to date them. i've actually watched an Asian drama about that.

• A lot of girls settle for guys that are JUST okay or shitty guys because they don't want to deal with the breakup and the anger and hurt feelings and blah blah blah. Personally, I've settled before and its a waste of my fucking time hahaha so I won't ever do it again. And there's also girls who are in genuinely happy relationships, which i honestly don't see very often. I haven't gotten to know a legitimately happy couple in a long time.

• I disagree with you. As girl with a big group of girlfriends, I saw how they are towards men. Many of them are single. Some of them didn't hesitate to break up after three years with their boyfriend just because they felt like it wasn't worth it. Some are pretty happy in their relationship. Relationship are not easy and you never know how two people are when they are alone. A guy you might see as "shitty" might be an amazing boyfriend. It's easy to judge but you can never know.

• I guess if a girl wants a bf she's already got one... either that or she wants one and she's either really unattractive and annoying... guys have got it hard... soooo glad I'm a girl XD

• I'd rather be single than be with a shitty person. Most PEOPLE would prefer to be single than to be with a shitty person. Would you spend time with a shitty person? Would you befriend a shitty person? I hope not ;)

• Well, a single girl here, so that kinda proves your theory wrong XD Also, only desperate dependent girls would rather have a shit guy than no guy.

What Guys Said 6

• Bro, if I waited for every girl I've been with to not have a boyfriend I wouldn't have had any girlfriends myself. Fuck that dude, steal her from him. It's not hard, all you have to do is be a little bit better then him and you got her. Easy bro. Fact it's easier for me to steal one then it is to find a lonely girl honestly.

• Just become friends with a bunch of girls and eventually one will dig you. Easy as that. You may not dig her, but... semantics.

• i know that feeling mate when you ever known a girl for weeks and really take a liking to her then she mentions her boyfriend and you feel so friendzoned been there XD

• No they don't

• I know right? And then one of them becomes single and you ask her out and she says I'm not looking for anything right now.
    One thing I've found is that (some) girls try to find a replacement for their boyfriend before they break up. And at that point, you have a great opportunity if you're already friends with the girl.
    The only thing that truly makes sense is to meet a lot of girls, and also make new friends and have them set you up with their friends. We just have to be more social.

• Well it's so easy for girls to get boyfriends so if she wants a boyfriend chances are she'll have one