How to become a chicks magnet?

i want to be a chicks magnet

Most Helpful Guy

• Be everyone's friend, talk to everyone you can wherever you are and flirt with everyone you can. Ugly girls, fat girls, old women, gay guys, trannys, they are all practice for the hot ones. When you make all the fat and ugly girls fall in love with you then the hot girls will notice you more because the less than perfect girls are dying for you. You will automatically become attractive. When you talk to people you learn how to be more social and you make a bunch of new friends. Girls love a social man. It's hard at first but the more you do it the better you get and it will cause an avalanche of women and you can have your pick. Don't ever tell them you like them and don't ever tell them you love them. That's ruining the surprise. If you want to tell a girl you like her without saying it all you have to say is you make me smile like nobody else can, or you are the coolest girl I know. Something like that it doesn't have to be exactally that but that's the general idea. Flirting cannot be underestimated. Flirting is the key to the whole thing. Make them laugh and be entertaining. It doesn't matter how you look it's your personality that women find attractive. The same things you find sexy in a woman's personality are the same things she will like about you. Confidence, playfulness, sence of humor, flirting, posture. It's the complete package. I would rather date a girl who makes me laugh and isn't perfect physically than date big tit barbie with no personality. It's a no brainer once someone gets you on the right track. An old man taught me how to do it and he was 56, had bad teeth, was poor as hell and women loved him because he was just generally a damn entertaining dude. Real talk.

• I'm serious. They are just people too and hell they have a harder time than most people anyways. I just acknowledge them as a human being and he'll let them know that they look good you know. There's no hard in it haha. I just let them know I'm not into it you know. Like for instance when I flirt with a gay man if he's starts getting weird I just let him know hey man you know, I not gay but if I were it would be you. They take the compliment and respect you for it. Everyone needs a compliment once in a while.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 11

• Swallow a lot of magnets. Attach magnetic metals on every baby chicken. You are now a chick magnet.

• Just become rich.

Problem solved.

• Go super saiyan. Get rich.

• To be a chick magnet you need to learn how to care for them first:
    Follow this instruction to get all the chicks running at you. You'll have a farm in no time.

www.mypetchicken.com/.../...g-for-baby-chicks.aspx

• But unless you are talking about literally being a chick magnet then it is scientifically impossible. Here how a magnet works:
      A magnet (from Greek μαγνήτις λίθος magnḗtis lĂ­thos, "Magnesian stone") is a material or object that produces a magnetic field. This magnetic field is invisible but is responsible for the most notable property of a magnet: a force that pulls on other ferromagnetic materials, such as iron, and attracts or repels other magnets.

• buy magnetic clothes

• Polarize yourself.

• yap i think i should xD

• 0|0
  • Cover your self in chicken feed and head to the closest farm.

• More girls = more headache

• Be taller than 6'4"

• i am 6"4

• hhhhhh you're right i guess i am a shortie

• not short just not at magnet height almost wear some dress shoes or air max they have big soles

• I'm also going to jump onboard the "get rich" train. It may not be the most genuine, but it's pretty much guaranteed to get you some sort of regular interest lol

• i am in the process of getting rich

• Aren't we all...